Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The successful trader has tried to accept his loss and learn

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default The successful trader has tried to accept his loss and learn

The successful trader has tried to accept his loss and learn from his mistakes. AAFX provided me with 24 hours of multi-lingual customer support with an immediate solution to all my problems. Based on real-time market streaming, they provide the necessary charts and quotes. In addition, the trader will get more than 50 currency pairs including all major support pairs so that the trader can select one based on the current market situation.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Il trader di successo ha cercato di accettare la sua perdita e imparare dai suoi errori. TradesFX mi ha fornito 24 ore di assistenza clienti multilingue con. Basandomi sullo streaming del mercato in tempo reale, ricevo da loro i grafici e le citazioni necessari. Inoltre, il trader otterrà oltre 50 coppie di trading incluso il supporto di tutte le coppie principali che aiuta il trader a selezionare chiunque in base alla situazione attuale del mercato. La loro piattaforma di trading è esente da problemi di trading, slippage o re citazione.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

The basic knowledge of Forex trading often lacks by many traders. Here, to ensure success you should remember that Forex market has itself two components that a trader should maintain. To adequate trading knowledge and to do proper planning I choose Forex4you who has a great educational platform to adequate Forex trading knowledge and to make a good trading plan they give daily market updates, charts, political news, events etc. to the traders.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Loss is a common seen in any business. But a trader either he is experienced or inexperienced should continue achieving knowledge indeed. Only knowledge can develop him and keep him detached from trading loss. Trade12 offers a very well defined educative program including e-book, video tutorials and Forex glossary which are so informative to flourish a trader from education.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Only we can make money by learning and yes when we learn then had to lose anything. For example, we want to get a real taste of trading then we have to deposit some small amount that can be vanished within a moment. However, trader should use high bonuses facilities broker like FreshForex cause here trader can earn with a short money.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

That’s the procedure! In my trading, I don’t stop to trade when I face the SL; because I know the reality! In my trading, my strategy provides only 75% success ratio; so till now I need to accept the other 25%! On the other hand, that’s why I need to follow the money management rules!

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Rules for money management must be followed by all traders, regardless of the selected trade strategy.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

It’s quite natural that traders have to go through thick and thins to find success. Market condition is not good all the time. As the market is affected by volatility, traders should be careful about trading because a loss is not only a loss but also it discourages traders.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Behind success, there are some criteria and signs. One of those signs is a successful trader always learns from his mistakes. It is the best way of learning because sometimes it’s hard to keep a lesson in mind for long if something is learnt in a sequential manner. But when a trader loss, he repents and this repentance helps him learn something completely.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

If you want to be a true Forex trader, you have to accept both profit and loss. Getting loss falls in the principles of trading and you should bear it in mind. You became successful that doesn’t mean you won’t have losses rather you can make profits on average. Successful traders have good strategies for trading.

Thread Information