Thread: Losing interest is not clear in terms of commercial profit

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Losing interest is not clear in terms of commercial profit

Losing interest is not clear in terms of commercial profit or trading opportunities. If you focus on the trader's interest in trading, I have to say that he is not losing, but gaining day after day. Of course if someone is on track and is making a good volume of profit. As I am doing with AAFX. Because they are versatile and have multiple trading media. I also found support from equities, bonds, commodities, indices and ETFs.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Perdere interesse non è chiaro in termini di profitto commerciale o opportunità di trading. Devo dire che non sta perdendo, ma sta guadagnando giorno dopo giorno. Naturalmente se qualcuno è in pista e sta facendo un buon volume di profitto. Sto facendo trading con TradesFX. Perché sono versatili e hanno più account di trading. Hanno 7 account tipo di account micro, premium, standard, VIP, FIX e islamico. Ho anche trovato supporto per azioni, obbligazioni, materie prime, indici, ETF ecc.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

With Forex there is plenty of scams associated, but Forex is not a scam. That can be profitable Forex trading is a real business. But for scam brokers, it must be treated as a scam. I can’t make people rich in overnight. To have a profitable legitimate Forex business, however, it is possible. Forex4you is a scam free trading platform with whom I have the high security of funding, narrow trading spread, superior fast execution, STP accounts with the lowest commission etc.

Thread Information