Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Most traders have been attracted to forex

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Most traders have been attracted to forex

Most traders have been attracted to forex because of the leverage. This is the only activity in which traders can start a business without investing large amounts of capital. But the lever is very risky. Therefore, the trader should use this structure with great caution. New traders in particular face huge losses just because they don't use the lever correctly. I'm not taking too much ease from my AAFX broker. I'm using lever 1:2000 with proper money management.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Se i trader professionisti subiscono perdite nel proprio business, non si sentono male. Perché è la parte del commercio commerciale. Il trading sul Forex è un'attività molto popolare. Sicuramente chiunque può guadagnare un'enorme quantità di profitto. Mi sono unito a TradesFX per ottenere il vero supporto ECN. Dopo aver aderito alla loro piattaforma di trading ho attraversato la loro piattaforma educativa che mi aiuta a imparare le basi del forex trading. dopo aver usato la loro piattaforma demo mi sono unito a loro.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

What you don’t know you really can’t trade here. Trading and trading Forex is all about and traders need to learn about Forex trading and its conditions properly if want to become the successful Forex trader. With a regulated broker called Forex4you, I began my Forex journey and definitely, first of all, I learn about Forex from their free educational platform where a trader can learn about Forex from the free seminar, webinar, demo accounts, video tutorials etc.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

To trade currency safely, Lies suggests finding a registered broker and understanding how he or she gets paid; the way that brokers profit says a lot about what their incentive structure is. Lies, who is a registered investment adviser, says it would be hard to justify currency trading to his clients because of the volatility in the markets.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

generally demo is the first basic after finishing pre school level , but we traders don't believe the importance of demo at all and trade here at random for all time, that's why sometimes i prefer micro account instead of demo after finishing baby pips school.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

After the demo of the account, it is best to go to the cent account. It is ideal for learning.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

The best broker is a broker which for all time makes sure security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies. And any best broker does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Well, I have been doing my live trading since 2019, but before my live trading I used my demo account for 17 months! Actually, I used most of the time of my learning process in demo! In addition, I used my practice account so seriously as like my live trading! and now I am following the same rule in my live account as like my demo trading account!

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex is so much popular business! For those who prefer leverage trading, leverage is a blessing for them. Leverage helps a trader take risk beyond his capital limit. Because traders know that the higher the risk is, the higher the return is. However, I don’t like leverage trading because my risk management strategy impedes me to do this. Avoiding leverage works as a risk management craft.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

According to me, the trading can be easier if you have proper trading plan , real money managing approach , knowing the ability how to manage risk , real time of using Stop Loss , proper trading analysis and much more. Otherwise not.

Thread Information