Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Be aware of fraud brokers

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Be aware of fraud brokers

In the current days, many scam brokers are trying to fool forex traders by their fraudulent trading activities. One of the basic reasons is: forex is an over the counter market and there is no specific regulatory authority to ensure guarantees you a protected environment like any centralized market place. So, it is the responsibility of a forex trader to take the charge of his funds by selecting the reliable and regulated broker here.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

L'ambiente politico, il disastro naturale, le condizioni economiche possono influire sul commercio di valuta. Questi indicatori mostrano i modelli di mercato e anche il flusso del mercato. Questi indicatori controllano le coppie di valute dell'attività commerciale. Il trader professionista segue sempre gli indicatori di mercato per comprendere i modelli di mercato. Il mio broker TradesFX mi fornisce preziose informazioni sui modelli di mercato. Seguendo le analisi di mercato basate sullo streaming del mercato in tempo reale, sto facendo con successo la mia attività commerciale.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

For me a broker will be satisfactory when it can ensure me user friendly trading services along with full safety of funds since forex is an additional source of income side by side my main job. And as a part term trader I want capital preservation at first. However, I am satisfied that my broker CIBfx is ensuring me a protected and safe trading environment, a complete safety of capital as well as a customized yet flexible trading package.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

To have safety we need to select a regulated trading broker indeed. Many people who are looking to invest their money have turned to the Forex market. This market is one of the safest ways to conduct currency trades and generate streams of income. However, those that are new to the world of forex may question eh safety and security of such financial trades. Trade12 is a scam free regulated broker ensures high security of funding, narrow trading spread and high leverage.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

A regulated trading broker indeed we the traders needs to select to have safety. To the Forex market. To invest their money many people who are looking for have turned. Forex4you is a scam free regulated trading broker who have good trading experience and providing best active customer service in whole around the world. Beside this they also ensure- high leverage, narrow and floating spreads, security of funding and so on.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

If your broker plays with you then you won't be able to make money at least from the Forex marketplace so try to select your broker very smartly, in this case, I will suggest using FreshForex broker cause I am using them since 2012 and still they are my selected broker only.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Thanks for your concern! Really, we need to avoid those controversial trading brokers! Actually, in my live trading I am so much happy with the regulated Eurotrader broker; I get such a smooth trading environment here; even their withdrawal service is so quick; that’s now I can focus on my live trading process only!

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In Forex trading choosing a broker is a big deal , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly , from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and for all time ensures security of funds with a wide range of trading technologies. So, I always feel secure and comfortable when trading practically.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Fraud brokers are a threat to your survival so avoid them at any cost. Even it’s hard to identify a scam broker because their appearance from behind is not clear and they remain in disguise. Traders should go for ECN brokers as they are armed with high security indeed.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Spreads is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. We the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker which always makes sure lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by scalping.

Thread Information