Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Understand your trading process

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Understand your trading process

When you start accepting a process by understanding the potential and weaknesses of it, you will see that there will be some good results in your trading journey. If you are more conscious about profitability then you should better go for long term trading strategies. But at the same time, you should also understand the fact that long term trading involves higher trading risks and lower liquidity. Thereby you have to deal with high risk return ratio actually.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In tutto il mondo la gente fa affari forex. Molte persone diventano ricche grazie a questo business. Come molte altre persone, faccio anche affari forex. La ragione principale dietro è la sua procedura di lavoro flessibile. Sto usando la piattaforma di trading MT4 di TradesFX. Quindi, posso scambiare tramite il mio telefono Android in qualsiasi momento e da qualsiasi luogo. Anche questo broker ha 4 tipi di account di trading per servire diversi tipi di broker forex.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

A trader can lead a good and comfortable trading life, by finding a credible broker that supports different types of trading styles.Forex4you I found the great trading broker which support their trader's different types of trading styles including scalping and hedging by providing lowest zero spreads and proper time market execution support to earn good money in a shortened period. Such as equities, bonds, commodities, indices, CFD’s etc. they are also providing.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I always use a simple strategy to make money from Forex trading at FreshForex broker like most of the time I use price action analysis and sometimes I use just news trading.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

honestly speaking right now i never see welcome bonus offer as like before.* before some years ago* most of the broker offered 1005 initial bonus which was actually scam.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

The demo trading we the traders basically don’t like. But this is a master place to become a knowledgeable trader rapidly. We can acquire all basic fundamental trading knowledge which is very supportive to continue a live trading in a proper way.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

demo is a place to prove yourself how can you handle trading strategies you have , so, don't ignore the demo , you suggest 3-4 months to stay in here , its a long time for beginners level to keep patience in here, that's why i prefer minimum 1 months for that.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

I would recommend not to trade long on the demo account, but gradually go to the cent account.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

I agree, not every trading strategy can be written into an algorithm. But there are many different strategies and trading signals that can be written into a trading algorithm and robotized signals.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Understanding the trading process is not as easy as it is thought. Cautious trading is very much needed for a trader because Forex is a scary if a trader is not cautious. Traders should learn all the terms and using tactics of tools of Forex market because these are the issues that ultimately bring success for a trader. The platform provided by Eurotrader incorporates all technical tools and indicators.

Thread Information