Thread: Do you blame yourself after losing?

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default Do you blame yourself after losing?

That’s the most common scenario in Forex! Even, some traders believe revenge trading policy, then trade again with double trading lot size in the opposite direction but they lose again! Traders, Forex is a psychological game, don’t trade with a mental pressure and don’t blame yourself! Be positive on your trading mistakes and always try to learn!

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Administrators
    Posts Per Day
    Blog Entries

scammers knows that game so so good !!

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Time and again in life I end up apologizing for circumstances or things that, without a doubt, are out of my control. But in trading I do not blame myself after losing. Because I think losing a part of trading. In every business it happens. I am a binary options trader. If you want trade binary options. You can open an account with lxmarkets. It has all qualities of a great options broker.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I have seen according to my trading experience by and large traders in particularly the newcomer’s fall a great loss by taking high leverage due to non-sense planning and zero risk management policy nothing to do with high leverage at all. In my trading career, for avoiding loss I always use 1:100 leverage in spite of having up to leverage 1:500 that always ensures my trading broker LQDFX. But in my demo trading I took high leverage to see the performance how it works. Actually leverage allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investments.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

While choosing a broker I check out spread. To the basic difference spread refers between ask and bid price which is popularly known by commission. Spread lies in pips in the Forex market. While choosing a broker we mostly check out this condition. Forex4you I have selected as a low spread broker from which I have the lowest spread from only 0 pips. In carrying a better profit for all time lowest trading spread helps me.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

No matter what is the reason behind the failure is all about for my mistakes I believe. But I never take losses in a wrong way rather I believe that losses are the greatest lessons in my forex trading journey since I try not to repeat the mistakes. But I consider a greater control over emotions is necessary to handle losses effectively and my broker AAFX is providing me expert assistance in this regard so that I can efficiently handle any situation. And it is also offering me flexible trading facilities like: lowest zero spread, 1:2000 high leverage, reliable trading platform, etc.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex is the merchant where we are making investment in currencies and since currency is a financial asset and its value is dependent on many important monetary and fiscal policy related factors we can’t deny the fact that forex trading is somehow risky. Even after proper due diligence and protection we can lose the trade. So, it is our responsibility to take the losses and identify the reasons and move forward to bounce back to normal trading.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex is such a market where we see different motion on different time and traders need to cope with this. He needs to assume the market well through technical analysis and those who are incapable of analysis are mostly failure. Sometimes I make mistake for my own guilt and then I blame myself. With Trade12 I can capable of enjoying good sum of profit because here I have4 flexible high leverage, narrow spread and lowest transaction cost.

Thread Information