Thread: Forex can be either part-time or full-time.

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Forex can be either part-time or full-time.

Forex can be either part-time or full-time. Because the forex market works for 24 hours and is very flexible in its working process. I was started as a part-time trader because I was much less confident. But now I am trading full time with AAFX. They help me with their multilingual customer support and faster execution process. They have a micro-lot investment structure and 2 USD commission per referral.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

The cardinal advantage of Forex is that here traders can trade both as a part time trader and professional trader. As a student I am a part time trader because I have not that much time to invest here. I am continuing with Trade12 broker and can enjoy a good sum of trading profit as there I have lowest transaction cost, narrow trading spread, flexible margin level.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

A trader can trade as a full time or part time trader. Because for 24 hours the Forex market works and in its working process it is very flexible. I joined into this business with Forex4you broker as a part time trader because I was not fully confident about myself, than I got this broker and they offer their free demo account to practice and to develop my trading skills.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Professionally I am a student. I need to carry my study expenditure and others through trading Forex. So I am here as a part time trader indeed. And I am successfully accomplishing all my tasks and trading with the assistant of PSSFX broker. This is a highly regulated broker with issuing lowest transaction cost in each transaction. It causes a great profit to me.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

As being a part of the forex market, I can easily say that forex is one of the most reliable virtual earning sources in the present day of technological development. And today foreign currency exchange traders are receiving good earning opportunities even if they want to trade both with standard or small amount, as part term traders or full time traders. Even being a student I have joined forex as a part term trader.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Doing Forex trading has become almost all people’s desire. But making money is the difficult job here. A trader can work here as a part term or full term investors. According to the trading requirement one should select his trading style. As I have chosen the short term trading and the broker I have decided is called FXdirects. They arrange all the facilities for short term traders including – lowest spread from 0.1 pips, professional technologies etc.

Thread Information