Thread: The leverage function is basically borrowing money

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default The leverage function is basically borrowing money

The leverage function is basically borrowing money from your trading broker. Forex is the only activity where traders will get a leverage effect that no other financial activity has. When I started my trading career I also took a 1:2000 leverage facility from AAFX. But leverage is very risky, which is why you need to take proper risk management for businesses. My broker also provides me with money and risk management for my business.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Luckily, I got FXPremax broker which is really amazing and provide dedicated services. They operates globally by providing best services through their several amazing online trading platforms. I get the maximum trading facilities from them including no set up fees and handsome amount of initial deposit bonus. I love to use their Meta Trader 4 trading platform which is more advanced and programmable trading platform. Now, I am comfortable with my trades.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Lavoro con TradesFX da quasi 1 anno. Questo broker č un broker di trading regolamentato e autorizzato dal mercato di riferimento. La loro piattaforma di trading č protetta e le condizioni commerciali sono eccellenti. Da questo broker trader non otterrā solo supporto forex ma anche titoli, obbligazioni, materie prime, ETF e indica il supporto agli investimenti. Hanno una vasta gamma di bonus di trading e 0 possibilitā di prelievo con limiti, incluso un micro investimento.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Yes I concede to you in that case that leverage is the process of borrowing money. In case of Forex this money is actually loaned from a broker. Some brokers offer high leverage to the traders and some offer low leverage to the traders. Many Forex traders hanker after high leverage providing broker. As a high leverage issuing broker I am with Trade12. With the broker I have high leverage up to 1:400.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex4you is one of the top rated trading broker which is really very dedicated and amazing service provider. Through their several amazing online trading platforms they operates globally by providing best services. Including no set up fees and handsome amount of deposit bonus from them I get the maximum trading facilities. Their MT4 trading platform I just love to use. Which is very simple and easy to use, so that’s why my trading life become comfortable.

Thread Information