Thread: Money or risk ? which management is important ?

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Money or risk ? which management is important ?

No one becomes successful from this trading place at all, if he does not know how to manage risk. so, we the traders first of all have to acquire proper risk management policy which is very supportive to reduce loss wit certainly. in my trading career, for avoiding risk I always like to trade in a small leverage because of having up to leverage 1:400.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

I think money management and risk management is almost a same thing. Changing your approach after a couple losing trades sets you back on the desire to assimilate data. Hold fast to your approach, each losing streak will end. Another foul up is not to be mindful about broker. Broker is also basic to be a successful trader, a couple brokers deliver fake candles which is horrendous. That is the reason I have picked lxmarkets for my binary options trading. It is one of the best brokers for options trading.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In this market place by and large traders in particularly the newcomers consider high leverage at many risks, but according to my trading experience I don’t consider it , if there is any risk it is completely with non-sense planning and zero risk management policy nothing to do with high leverage at all. my trading career for avoiding risk I always use 1:100 leverage in spite of having up to leverage 1:500 that always ensures my trading broker LQDFX. But when I can predict the market with certainly, then I use high leverage for making profit rapidly. So, my trading life is very much profitable.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Both, actually they are correlated with each other! For doing my live trading, I use most friendly live trading account of trade24 broker! As a result, I can execute my live trading plan so perfectly! Like, here I have 100% welcome bonus with 1:1000 leverage facility; so now I am using doubt trading lot size without increasing my risk reward ratio!

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Both money and risk management are important. Without managing risk we will not be able to earn money properly or regular basis. Low spread and high leverage are helpful for managing risk as well as money. So while choosing a broker we have to consider both leverage and spread. Leverage is provided by Trade12 is flexible and this up to 1:400. The spread of the pairs in Trade12 is low. So it’s a great advantage for a trader.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Trading in the Forex market is such a difficult job so most of the traders find someone who will provide better trading facilities to earn money in a multiple way. Forex4you is such a broker who provides one account multiple trade platforms to help all their Forex traders. By trading with this broker now I am getting one account multiple earning sources to increase my income as they allow Share4you service to earn money by sharing my trade activities with one or several traders.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

There is no convinced comparison between money management and risk management since each financial market is risky and competitive. And forex is not exceptional and for successful foreign currency trading it is essential for us to ensure a proper money management so that we are very aware about the sources and uses of our funds to achieve trading objectives. And with the help of risk management, we are trying to protect our wealth position against unwanted risks of losing money. For me, both are essential.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

For me money and risk both management process are equally important for forex trading. Because in this business we are playing with these two things money and risk. For both of the management process I am using the secured trading platform of TradesFX. They have given me the opportunity to learn about different money and risk management policy through their educational platform which is totally free for their traders. Also they have 0.9 pips spreads and hedging facility which make the risk minimum in the business.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Money Management is one of the focal bit of risk Management. I risk 2% of my capital for each trade. Similarly, the most silly introduction to risk is 4%. It proposes I open most crazy of 2 trades. I figure everyone should keep up their hazard association rules. Without overseeing risk in trading entire arrangement achievement is farfetched. Stop loss is a part of risk management. I am trading with MaximusFx where I study their advanced educational resources to learn more about forex market and trading. They also provides very low spreads and instant trade execution.
    TRADE IN INNOVATIVE MANNER with MaximusFX
    http://en.maximusfx.com/

Thread Information