Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why scalping dont allows many platforms ?

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Why scalping dont allows many platforms ?

Each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used, should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. Actually, we the traders have to choose the broker which does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

From all trading strategies in Fx trading scalping is most usable and profitable that brings profit in a short time. But in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a regulated trading broker due to many restrictions. by the way I am very lucky to choose LQDFX broker as a scalper which is regulated with STP Execution platform and permits scalping devoid of any restrictions including lowest trading spreads from 0 pips as well as minimum margin requirements. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Traders confront numerous issues so far with various brokers while they are attempting to scalp. Some furnished them with re-quotes, slippages and some restricted record for scalping. I am a binary options trader. I confronted such a variety of issues to locate a decent broker. After every one of the battles with my benefit making i at long last get lxmarkets.com and i am exceptionally grateful for the broker to be this way. Trader like me is very agreeable here as the scalping is permitted and spread is nearly very low. I did not confront any issue with execution up until this point and without a doubt decent administration by and large. It has very fast cash payout system with excellent customer service.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

In Forex trading ,each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used , should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. From my first day of trading I have been using scalping approach in my trading career that brings profit in a short time.

And for using this trading policy in a proper way i have chosen TempleFX which is real STP execution trading platform and always ensures best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads without any limitations. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

No doubt, if you are unable to pick on a good trading broker then you must suffer in your live trading whatever good trading strategy or system you have! Recently I have invested my money into trade24 broker and till now I am very much happy on their fair trading environment! Now I can make my daily trading analysis here so perfectly; as I have standard live trading chart from this reliable broker with no technical error guarantee!

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Actually scalping is not a proper trading method or system that’s why many platforms do not allow scalping. But in my view those trader who have a simple knowledge about Forex used to trade like scalping. Mt4 platform is best for scalping. The mt4 platform of Trade12 broker is very much fluent and having vast facilities. One can use their Mobile Apps for Android, iPhone and iPad, one can instantly access his trading account anywhere, anytime and execute at the click of a button. Execute all trading orders live with real-time pricing quotes of all available instruments.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Scalping is a strategy in Forex trading. This strategy is the most useful and profitable strategy I have ever found in my trading experience. It brings profit in a very short time. But scalping cannot use without regulated trading broker. Because of many restrictions. I am using MXTrade broker which is regulated trading broker and highly authorized by trading marketplace. This broker permits scalping devoid of any restrictions. If you wanted to apply scalping in your business try this broker.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Stock e forex sono entrambi business basato sugli investimenti. In azione, il trader di business investe in azioni e in forex investitore di business in valute. Ma preferisco il forex come attività commerciale. Preferisco questa attività per la sua flessibile opportunità di lavoro. Sto gestendo affari forex con TradesFX. Hanno anche il supporto per le attività azionarie. Non solo titoli ma anche supporto per obbligazioni, materie prime, indici e ETF. Usando la loro piattaforma di trading MT4 posso commerciare ovunque dal mondo.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Many platforms don’t allow scalping as a proper trading method because it is actually not a proper trading method. But still of that many brokers are also allow this scalping in their trading platform. As a scalper I choose Forex4you as my trading broker. Because it is a true STP broker and allow all kinds of trading method to use. They give low zero spread from 0 pips, instant trade execution and no restriction for pending orders.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Becoming luxuriant can be your dream in the forex market. But if a foreign currency exchange trader can’t choose his trading strategy according to his financial capacities, then he may not be able to perform his trading movements in the expected manners. Scalping is becoming well admired day by day as a scalper can work with limited risks. A scalper generally targets earning money in less risky method. Even a scalper is targeting to earn moderate profit by taking advantage of smaller price fluctuations and by making investment in smaller trading lots.
    However, some brokers put restrictions on using scalping as scalper tends to work with lower spread and lower transaction costs which can be less gainful from a broker’s view point.

Thread Information