Thread: A technical analysis tool, in which prices move downward

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default A technical analysis tool, in which prices move downward

A technical analysis tool, in which prices move downward between two parallel lines, is called a downtrend. And where the prices are up between two parallel lines is called an uptrend. The base trend line is drawn by joining the vertices or minima of the price action and the parallel channel. The channels act as support and resistance levels. My AAFX Broker provides me with free chart indicators that help me in technical analysis.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Prima di selezionare il mio broker forex ho fatto ricerche su broker forex. Ho trovato tre tipi di broker nel mercato forex. Questi sono ECN, STP e come al solito market maker. Ma ho anche scoperto che i broker supportati da ECN sono sempre a proprio agio per un trading proficuo e sicuro. Ecco perché mi sono unito a TradesFX. Questo broker è un broker di trading regolamentato e un vero broker supportato da ECN con piattaforma di trading MT4.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I am much satisfied with my credible broker Forex4you because they have made my trading life so easy and comfortable. They are an experienced broker who has good knowledge to the market. As the market moves very fast so a trader needs to know the market current updates. From them that’s why I get daily market update news, reports, data, quotes and charts time to time. I can also make my own trading plan.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Technical analysis refers to capturing the market trend by using technical instruments indeed. Brokers help traders by providing trading environment as well as instruments indeed. But brokers are indifferent to providing service to the traders. So we should depart to regulated brokers. Trade12 is a regulated trading broker allows traders with more than 250 technical tools and a good and user friendly trading environment.

Thread Information