Thread: what bonus is profitable ?

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default what bonus is profitable ?

We have to make sure first of all to take any kinds of bonuses from only regulated trading platform, otherwise it is useless to have to 100-200% bonuses which cannot use at all due to margin stop outs.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Frankly; 100% deposit bonus of trade24 broker was the foundation of my initial success of live trading! I am a news trader actually, in addition I like to use standard trading lot size during high voltage news session, that 100% bonus was the main reason of my healthy trading lot size! Whatever, now I am on the way of withdrawing this healthy bonus!

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default What bonus is profitable

Bonus points is very important in forex trading business. Forex trading business is a business where you can earn money with bonus. You can earn money online through Forex trading business. Because this business is fully online. You can work here 24 hours in 5 days. But bonus is important because there are thousands of brokers and they are offering thousands of bonus offers. Among those offers which will you choose? This is confusing. If you get bonus with limits it will not useful for you. I am using MXTrade broker there offering 100% bonus offers without limitation.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

To me bonus is futile however welcome reward or no store reward is great. With 'no deposit bonus' or welcome bonus a novice trader can encounter genuine trading experience. Be that as it may, deposit bonus has no utilization by any stretch of the imagination. That is the reason I don't make a big deal about bonus. I am a binary options trader. In the event that you are keen on binary options trading I can propose you a decent broker for your trading. lxmarkets.com is a decent broker with strick regulation. You can instantly deposit and withdraw your money with various payment methods.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I am not willing to trade with any kinds of bonus offer, because I have seen in order to my trading experience the bonuses we get from our trading brokers practically cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions. Now I am comfortable with superior execution, easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services, free demo trading, active customer services and much more real trading facilities that always ensures my STP trading platform LQDFX. So, my trading life is very much comfortable at ball times.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

To me bonus is pointless however welcome reward or no store compensate is incredible. With 'no deposit bonus' or welcome bonus a beginner trader can experience certified trading background. In any case, deposit bonus has no use by any extend of the creative ability. That is the reason I don't overemphasize bonus. I am a binary options trader. If you are enthused about binary options trading I can propose you a better than average broker for your trading. Jmfinancial.Eu is a good broker with strick direction. You can right away deposit and withdraw your cash with different installment techniques.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Bonus is one of the facilities provided by broker. Bonus helps a trader to increase his trading capital. Every trader expects a high amount of deposit bonus from his broker. With Trade12 I have the wide range of deposit bonus within a very short condition. They allow all types of exchanging medium and cash back withdrawn profit within a short time. That’s why I like my broker very much.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Meta Trader 4 is a multi-asset platform that allows trading forex, stocks, futures, and CFDs. It also offers superior tools for comprehensive price analysis. I am getting this platform from my broker BPRIMES. They offer various type of accounts that I can choose the account package which most suited to my expectations and knowledge level. They had full filled all my requirements to do forex trading profitably. They are the leading broker in the forex market.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I think when choosing the broker we the trader should not consider the bonus issue because I have seen most of the time traders didn’t get the bonus in their real trading. Just because of the bonus we should select an unregulated trading broker. Forex4you broker is safe for all types of traders. They are highly regulated and trusted. From them I have higher security of funding besides of having

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I believe a profitable bonus is one that comes from a broker that’s real instead of fake. I am with one such broker in FreshForex. It’s one of the BEST companies out there with great features and facilities available. They give 101% Tradable Deposit Bonus, and because of this one can trade with great comfort even with smaller amount.

Thread Information