Thread: Scalping broker

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default Scalping broker

Scalping is a trading type favored by millions of traders. When it comes to Forex, scalping generally refers to making a large number of trades that produce small profits individually. When using a scalping strategy, traders usually expect to gain between 5 to 10 pips per trade. PSSFX is a specialized scalping broker which offers well technology, narrow trading spread, scalping genial and user friendly trading platform.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

I currently trade with TP Global FX brokers, I have high leverage, such as over 1:1000, narrow floating trade spreads, strict communication levels and superior fast execution. I successfully run my trade with the support of my broker. Their level of security is truly fascinating because they use several well-known bank accounts and maintain skilled fund managers to provide highly secure traders.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Durante la selezione della piattaforma forex, i trader preferiscono fatti diversi. La leva è uno dei fattori più importanti per la scelta del broker forex. Perché prendendo il leverage facility trader può investire un grande profitto. Ma diversi broker offrono diversi volumi di leva. Per 1: 400 leva sono andato con TradesFX. Perché non mi interessa avere una leva alta perché contiene un rischio enorme. Quindi, preferisco la leva del volume medio con un'adeguata gestione del rischio che sto ottenendo da questo broker.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

By millions of traders scalping is a trading type favored. In Forex market today mostly traders are now using this scalping trading type because it is easy and profitable. But the broker is the main thing to get proper support of using scalping. Forex4you is my trading broker and I have chosen them to get proper facilities to use my scalping trading. I have lowest zero spread from 0 pips, instant market execution support etc.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Eurotrader uses smart bridge technology. They make sure instant trading support to traders whenever necessary. It’s a reliable broker for scalpers because they offer not only reliable platforms but also advanced trading technology.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

FXOpulence, a scalping-friendly broker, is an FSA-regulated broker, allowing traders with a number of trading facilities including 1:500 leverage, narrow trading spread, superior fast execution, high security of funding and seamless crypto trading facilities.

Thread Information