Thread: Part time trading

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default Part time trading

In Forex we see both part time and professional traders. As a part time job Forex can be a best profession. Because it gives that much of trading profit to the traders which is beyond one’s imagination by other professions in comparison. It saves our initial time. Those who are part time trader can trade with Private Scandinavian Sparkasse broker. Because there is no set up fees, narrow trading spread from 0.1, high leverage up to 1:400 and other facilities moderately.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex trading is for both short term trader and long term traders. Traders who don’t want to invest big amount of capital can be a part time trader also and I am also a part term trader with Forex4you trading platform. Since 2013 I am trading with them and for my short term trading policy they allow me lower zero spread from only 0 pips which support me to make enough money.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Traders who spend some of their initial time in trading is called part time traders. There are many Forex traders who are trading Forex as a part time trader. To the part time traders broker is the common topic. A right broker should be found out. Trade12 can be the best option to the part time trader. Because they offer the lowest trading commission with narrow trading spread and high leverage up to 1:400.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

As a scalper I always have to depend on lower trading spreads which are very favorable to the scalp in a proper way. That is why from my first day of trading I have used TP Global FX which until the end of time ensures flexible spreads from 0.4 pips which are really comfortable to predict the true faction of this market with certainly scalping virtually. That's why my trading life is very comfortable now. Basically no lower trading spreads which is not at all possible to scalp properly.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I have chosen FXdirects to trade in the largest online CFD’s market. Because they are very helpful and best service providing broker I have ever seen. Moreover, for providing best facilities they take no commission, no hidden charge, lowest trading spread from 0.1 pips, fastest execution and many others. Before trading with them they offer to learn properly about Forex market conditions from their free training sessions, which help me to learn first.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Today’s traders have the opportunity to work on the basis of both part term and full time trading. I won’t go the direct comparison of both perspectives that which one is better and which one is not since what I personally believe that every trader is unique in his trading demands, capacities and needs. So, what is a better alternative for me may be the worst alternative for others.
    Nevertheless, it is true that if a person is going to trade on full time basis, he can’t be able to perform other activities in full concentration. A full time trader requires putting his all important attention on trading mostly so that he can make the best out of the trading here.

Thread Information