Thread: various financial instruments

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default various financial instruments

Stocks, bond, derivative, forex, etc. are various financial instruments. A trader may choose to create investment portfolios by investing in multiple financial products or investing in one product as per his trading requirements. However, a trader can even create portfolio of one product by investing in several categories of that product. Thereby before a trader can take the decisions of trading he must understand his needs and his objectives of trading.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

I am trading Forex and stocks. I like Forex more because it's more liquid and the return could be huge. I am trading with FreshForex at the moment. Great broker to deal with. Spread is as lower than other brokers. Withdrawal via Skrill is within an hour. I can place any indicators I want.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

MT4 is the most popular trading platform widely used by online retail forex traders. It was produced by METAQUOTES Software and downloaded in 2005. The product is licensed to foreign trade brokers who provide the product to their clients. My TP Global FX broker also has MT4 trading services. Their platform is very simple. It executes trades instantly and does not create fake candles.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

As per the trading requirement a Forex trader invest in multiple financial products or invest in only single product to create investment portfolios. Several financial instruments such as – bonds, stocks, equities, commodities and Forex or many others. Forex4you is the best guider or service provider in this hardest and challenging business which I select. From them I receive- narrow spread, flexible margin, high leverage, more than 150 trade able instruments etc.

Thread Information