Thread: Trading loss

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default Trading loss

We should not have any fear over our trading because it discourages us. Many traders are gloomy because of loss. It can be reduced but can’t be removed fully. But we should select such a broker with whom our trading profit will be higher. I am really proud of Private Scandinavian Sparkasse broker because here I have high security of funding, high leverage up to 1:400, narrow trading spread. It helps a trader take wide range of profit.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Every business is consists of both risk and return. With a view to earning more traders need to take high risk which sometimes leads to cause a loss. But a trader should go with it if he wants to retain himself to trading. Reliable broker can maximize our trading profit. Trade12 is a reliable broker take no charge on transaction and offers tightest trading spread and flexible high leverage.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Trading loss is natural scenario in every business and so do Forex. Forex traders should never fear to face loss but should try to make profit consistently. IN my trading career I am able to control my trading loss with the help of my broker called Forex4you. Because they give advanced risk management processes such as- trail stop, take profit and stop loss to control the risks and that how I can minimize the loss.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex trading business is a totally online based business. I am doing forex trading via online for a long time with BPRIMES which is regulated trading broker and also reliable for trading. They give me the confidence to invest as much as I like as this is regulated and I can withdraw my money anytime I want without facing any problem. A trader like me is quite comfortable here as any trading strategies are allowed.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

My main job is forex trading. I earn money from forex trading and manage my living cost from it. I have invested my money with FXLinked broker in forex trading. They give 100% guarantee of my funds security. Forex trading is all about money making. Actually forex trading is briefly called foreign currency exchange. As it is an online base market so money making is possible here within a minute.
    Last edited by Angel Adams; 2019-05-05 at 02:39 AM.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Try to be selective about picking up knowledge from people.Every broker allows traders with a demo account for the assistance of practicing. Eurotrader offers free educational program and a demo trading account.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I have been with forex market for more than two years and I think I am still a learner. I believe my learning curiosity will help me much to conquer the market and grab some more profit. FXOpulence provides more than 28 trading pairs including cryptocurrencies.

Thread Information