Thread: EA trading

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default EA trading

Software based EA trading is becoming more and more popular to the traders. An fx ea is a computer program that is based on a set of FX trading signals which helps to define whether to purchase or sell a certain currency pair at any particular time. To the EA traders Private Scandinavian Sparkasse broker is offering smart bridge technology, fluent and technical errors free platform.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

To the traders EA trading is getting more popularity in Forex market. But due to small capital I am doing scalping trading strategy with broker Forex4you. This broker is allowing scalping trading policy in their trading platform with smart bridge of technology and now I am making good money by doing properly my scalping trading. I have low trading spread, instant market execution and high leverage also from my broker.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

A forex swap rate is characterized by an overnight premium or rollover (which is earned or paid) for holding positions overnight in foreign trade. A swap charge is resolved taking into account the financing costs of the countries associated with each currency combination and whether the position is short or long. In any currency game, the intrigue is paid on the currency sold and obtained on the currency purchased. Several brokers also offer a free swap account. I am trading with TP Global FX. They also have a free swap account.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Traders of different types have different passions like some go for scalping, some go for hedging and some for long time trading and also some for EA trading indeed. For each type of trading there are different kinds of brokers. To the EA traders Trade12 is a special broker who allows traders with smart bridge technology, narrow trading spread, superior fast execution and a well defined trading platform.

Thread Information