Thread: Alternative trading strategies

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Alternative trading strategies

Though from my point of view, day trading is an expensive trading strategy for a short term trader, many mediocre investors are trying day trading with the help of technical analysis. In case of day trading a trader starts a trade at the beginning of a day and does necessary analyses and ends the trade at the last hour either with lose or profit. Furthermore gigantic investor can trade with swing trading.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Non solo commerciante ma ogni popolo dovrebbe imparare e non c'è fine dell'apprendimento. I trade with TradesFX and they are reliable broker for me. Dove forex è il più grande mercato e anche i trader molto rischiosi dovrebbero iniziare a fare trading con conoscenze di trading appropriate. In questa era digitale non vi è alcuna barriera e il trader può imparare online. Anche molti trader forniscono il loro supporto educativo gratuito.
    Last edited by Michael Samuel; 2018-12-02 at 11:24 AM.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

To become successful from Forex market there is no alternative to following trading strategy. Traders of different types follow different trading strategies. For example a scalper always follows scalping strategy indeed. But a favorable broker should be selected for the scalpers to operate trading indeed. Trade12 is a scalping genial broker where all types of traders will be benefited as they offer smart bridge technology and put no restrictions on trading.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

To follow trading strategy there is no alternative to become successful from Forex market. Different types of trading strategies followed by different traders. But trader should be choosier while selecting broker. Forex4you is a flexible broker allows all kinds of trading strategies in their trading platform including scalping and hedging. As a scalper from them I get narrow trading spread from only 0 pips which support me to make good money easily.

Thread Information