Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: why have chosen your broker ?

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default why have chosen your broker ?

There are almost thousands online broker in retail market place and most of them are found to be scams. So, choosing a broker is very difficult task. For leading a comfortable and secure trading life with certainly there is no way to trade with a broker which is regulated by the high authorize in this market place. Because the real regulated trading broker always guarantee their clients funds. That’s why from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which is regulated with STP Execution and for all time make sure security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies. So, my trading life is very much secure.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

In this market place we the traders first of all have to make sure the right broker, if we can maximal result by Forex. but most of them are found to be scams, so that’s very difficult task to find a right broker practically, by the way I am very lucky to found TempleFX as a scalper which for all time make sure lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time. So, my trading life becomes profitable.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Trade12 is an ECN broker I am trading with having high security level. They use different reputed bank accounts to provide securities to their client’s fund. They have flexible high leverage more than 1:400, low spread, quick execution, no dealing desk, slippage and reqoutes are available here. They take no set up fees that’s why I can enjoy my exact profit from here. For those reason I have chosen Trade12 as my broker.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

If you want to get maximal result in Forex first of all you have to make sure the credible broker which always dedicated to their clients by providing a wide range of trading technologies. Because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

We the traders who are particularly the beginners first of all have to make sure the broker which has proper educational facilities for acquiring exact trading knowledge. as a beginner I have chosen TempleFX which at all times ensures best trading environment for acquiring proper trading knowledge by providing exclusive educational facilities which is very supportive to be a knowledgeable trader rapidly.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

I have been looking for a decent yet solid broker for as far back as couple of years. It is elusive one because of the confinements, restrictions and extortion some broker quelled with. Following a couple of years hunting down a decent broker to put my cash in, I have discovered lxmarkets broker for my binary options trading. It makes me feel secure with my cash. Thus, I would thoroughly prescribe this broker to anybody out there.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Choosing a right broker is a big deal nowadays. Because there are almost thousands online broker are available in this retail market place and most of them are found to be scams. We the traders have to choose the broker which always ensures security of funds at any kinds of investments , lowest trading spreads , minimum margin requirements and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

In this market place each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used , should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. Basically in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a trading platform due to many restrictions.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I have chosen my trading broker LQDFX actually security of funds. Actually this STP trading platform for all time ensures security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies. And they does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. So, for all time I feel secure and comfortable when trading practically.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

First of all, you have to check funds security with minimum transaction cost. Another is the easiest withdrawal system and suitable trading platforms. I have found Bprimes is the best solution for my secure trading environment. There are some important tips to choose a perfect broker. As a forex trader, you have to ensure a secure trading environment and the difficult task is that how you going to verify environment for your trading.

Thread Information