Thread: Eur/usd

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default Major Pairs Analysis

Expected trading range for today is between 1.1350 support and 1.1550 resistance.
    Expected trend for today: Neutral
    Last edited by herman.lopez; 2018-12-28 at 02:26 PM.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

The GBP continues to face extreme resistance at the 1.27 level and pulled back slightly. The 50 Day EMA continues to offer strong resistance and is likely to trade with a bearish pressure and could break down to the 1.26 and perhaps 1.25 level.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

We know that forex has a high risk so it’s important to get understand the market first. Usually knowledge is important for all business not only for forex. As I think it’s the key of success. I am a successful trader and working with FXPremax broker. Where I can get every possible trading support. Of course, knowledge is more important than capital. If you don’t have a proper knowledge about forex, then how can you be think even about investing money in forex.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

EURUSD is the most valuable trading pair to the traders and to the long time traders it is most appreciable indeed. But most people are hatred of trading the pair because it is a slow trading pair indeed. If you are a long time trader then can go for Trade12 broker because the broker allows traders with flexible high leverage up to 1:400, tightest trading spread, superior fast execution and flexible margin level.

Thread Information