Thread: Choosing a Broker

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default Choosing a Broker

The traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this. As a scalper from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which for all time permits scalping including lowest trading spreads as well as minimum margin requirements. actually we have to choose the platform that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows scalping without any restrictions.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

You can start with demo account which will teach you how to trade and you can learn with educational materials from a broker. For beginners FXPremax broker is best for learning. You can set up your mind properly and learn comfortably with this broker. When you are new in forex it can be risky if you start trading with real account. Because without forex knowledge you can’t deal with forex business.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

While choosing a broker we should take care of some issues like we need to select such a broker which provides reliable trading platform, high security of funding and easy withdrawl facility. Trade12 is a complete ECN broker which uses all highly regulated bank accounts and third party supervisor for issuing high security of funding with a amazing trading platform and easy withdrawl as they allow all exchanging medium with taking no charge.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

There are many trading strategies that are being used by the foreign currency exchange traders in the current days as per their trading requirements. Without any agreement, I have chosen a trading strategy according to my trading needs and as a short term and risk adverse investor, I am using scalping. Scalping can be effective when a trader can ensure timely trade executions.
    And there is no disbelief that choosing broker can be a difficult task amongst various brokers actually. I am happy with the fact that my broker ForexChief is providing me complete regulations, complete safety of capital, reliable forex indicators, best forex signals, narrowest spread, 1:400 leverage, free market analysis and other technical analysis tools so that I can achieve good profit.
    Last edited by Garett Sim; 2019-01-03 at 06:11 PM.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

While choosing the broker we should be very careful. Otherwise we will face some serious issues like withdraw problem, security problem, reliable facilities and others. Very carefully and after long research I have joined on Forex4you the most reliable and trusted brokerage house in this world. They are internationally recognized and have own trading license. So I feel very secure with them. I never face any error problem with them.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

People when need buying and selling currencies just go to the forex market to sort out the issue. So, forex market is basically for exchanging currencies where currencies are known as pair. In this large market place, I am trading with Bprimes broker and they are best for all kind of major currencies. So, I would like to suggest this broker for every trader to trade with popular currency pairs.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

I've traded with 5 brokers and the worst for me is FXPro in terms of support. They have rude people who like to pinpoint your mistakes and faults. To them, they are always right.

Thread Information