Thread: Don’t rely on only one or two trading instrument!

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default Don’t rely on only one or two trading instrument!

Hello forum members! What’s going on? May I know how many trading instruments are you using in your live trading chart? If you use only one or two trading pairs then please add more, because you may not get enough good entry points if you use limited trading pair! By the way, I am working with 18 pairs in my live chart and I have more than 200 trading instruments facility from trade24 broker;

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

I get a kick out of the chance to take a shot at just two instruments. They are EURUSD and GBPUSD. Actually it is a good practice to realy on one or two pairs. Every pair has it own characteristics. So it not a wise idea use a strategy to many pairs. It increases the chances of losing money. And it also help to understand every pattern of a pair if you spend much time on that pair. Relying on many pairs also may lead us to open many trade position at a time. Be that as it may, for the most part I favor GBPUSD for my binary options trading. The advantage of picking maybe a couple instrument is that it help you to take in every one of the examples of those maybe a couple sets. As options trader, I lean toward lxmarkets.com as a broker. It has truly extremely alluring payout rate. Its client administration is likewise great.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Un broker buono e credibile cerca sempre di supportare il proprio trader per fare trading comodamente in qualsiasi tipo di situazione. E il supporto che ho ricevuto dal mio broker TradesFX. Hanno non solo il supporto di trading, ma anche una vasta gamma di bonus di trading. Ho ricevuto il 100% di sovralimentazione, credito e il 30% di bonus di salvataggio da loro. Inoltre hanno 2 commissioni USD per referral. Hanno oltre 2100 strumenti di trading nella loro piattaforma di trading MT4.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

There are many things you need to check when choosing a broker, I'll look first at whether the broker guarantees lower or lower trading spreads. Because trading spreads can definitely affect the outcome of our trading. Now I'm comfortable with TP Global FX, which always guarantees lower trading spreads from 0.4 pips, which is a great help in making profits certainly using trading techniques.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

When choosing a broker there are many things you need to check. For me accounts security is most important thing that I require on a broker and also the spread facility. Forex4you trading broker I got very luckily and they are licensed and regulated broker who ensure fund safety first of all to give protection to their clients fund. Moreover they give low zero spread from 0 pips which helps me to earn good money easily.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

There are many technical instruments which indicate us where the market will depart. Traders maximum of the cases rely upon a certain indicator for signal but it is not actually fair. We should analyze the market with different indicators which can ensure us an authentic signal indeed. Trade12 offers more than 250 technical tools to the traders with an amazing trading platform which is also free of all technical issues.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Each trader ought to have their very own productive trading procedure. Now novice regularly botch. They change their trading procedure when it bombs one time. Try not to change trading system. Alter the procedure as indicated by what you are deficient. Presently I am trading with FXPremax. I am hawker. I have my own trading methodology and it productive. To make this system productive I balanced it lot of time. After that it's currently immaculate and productive.

Thread Information