EUR/USD levels

Support levels: 1.1380 1.1340 1.1300
    Resistance levels: 1.1420 1.1455 1.1490

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Before you start jumping in you should familiarize yourself with the market and terminology of the forex market. You can make you ready by practicing on a demo account. I want to recommend Bprimes broker for beginners. Because they are best with their services and facilities. Trading currency in the foreign exchange market is fairly easy today with many accounts designed for retail investors. But newbies have to learn before start.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

The Brexit has affected the GBP/USD to go up and down, giving traders shady forecasts. For now, I personally would sell today.

Attached Images Attached Images

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

The US dollar has drifted a bit lower during the Monday session as we continue to see it struggle against the Japanese yen. The ¥110 level above has been massive resistance a couple of times now, so I think a pullback is very likely indeed.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

The USD/CHF pair held on to its weaker tone through the mid-European trading session, although has managed to bounced back a few pips from an intraday low level of 0.9912.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex analysis is used by retail forex day traders to determine buy or sell decisions on currency pairs. It can be technical in nature, using resources such as charting tools. It can also be fundamental in nature, using economic indicators and/or news-based events. Trade12 broker offers trading signal on daily basis to allure traders and facilitate them in any case indeed.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

With the market and terminology of the Forex market you should familiarize before jumping on the market. Demo account is used by most of the traders to practice Forex trading with fake money. Different brokers are offering the demo account but I get Forex4you broker much facilitating to my trading. As, they have all the real trading tools in their demo account. I learn Forex trading properly from the demo account.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

The ongoing financial situation around the globe isn’t going well and many countries are even sunk into loan. Eurotrader provides their analysis at times to help traders with better market forecast.

Thread Information