Thread: Forex spread

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Forex spread

The difference between ask and bid is called spread. It represents brokerage service costs and replaces transactions fees. Spread is traditionally denoted in pips – a percentage in point, meaning fourth decimal place in currency quotation. With all the ECN accounts of Trade12 broker you are going to have lowest trading spread as well as lowest transaction cost indeed.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

As a trader for me spread is the most essential and best trading tool among all. Because it helps to make good profit easily and within a small time. So I always prefer the lower spread broker. Forex4you broker that’s why I select for my Forex business. They give low zero spread from 0 pips, instant trade execution, instant cash back, easy and smooth withdrawal, no restriction for pending orders and so on.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Brokers make money through spreads. Spreads vary from broker to broker. I use these Forex brokers spreads information site https://topbrokers.com/forex-spreads-comparison to see which brokers provide the most affordable spreads. Beware of brokers offering too good to be true spreads though.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

I get decent spreads with FreshForex. I tried trading with XM, but their spreads were too high for me. I heard negative reviews as well on their IB program.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Spread is the only site or way to a Forex broker to earn money. From the spread a broker takes his profit. And that’s why to make good profit we the traders always depend on the lower spread in our trading career. I found FXdirects as a best trading medium since it’s is ensuring me the lower spread from 0.1 pips, multicurrency trading, technology base platforms, good leverage and wide range of deposit bonus.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In my view, when we talk about spreads it is so important that we look at overall picture as well. I am joined with FreshForex, who got amazing setup with having lowest possible spread from 0.1 pips to high leverage, smooth trading platform and the best part is their 101% Tradable Deposit Bonus.

Thread Information