Thread: Technical and fundamental analysis

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Technical and fundamental analysis

Fundamental analysis is a method of evaluating securities by attempting to measure the intrinsic value of a stock. Technical analysts do not attempt to measure a security's intrinsic value, but instead use stock charts to identify patterns and trends that suggest what a stock will do in the future. Trade12 is an ECN broker provides technical as well as fundamental signals to the traders on daily basis to help traders indeed.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

By attempting to measure the intrinsic value of a stock fundamental analysis is a method of evaluating securities. To identify patterns and trends that suggest what a stock will do in future instead use stock charts, technical analysis do not attempt to measure the securities. Forex4you is much reliable broker who gives both fundamental and technical support to its traders. That’s why with them I am really very much comfortable.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

It makes our forex trading life easy and profitable if we choose the right broker. I am trading with a reputed broker called BPRIMES which is regulated and providing the highest security level. It includes high leverage, lowest spread, lowest transaction cost, automatic execution, market news, logical analysis etc. They are very transparent with their activities. They have several trading platforms like MetaTrader4, where anyone can be very happy to trade. The complete trading functionality of Bprimes WebTrader is based on its compatibility with MetaTrader4. This allows one-click operations for opening and closing trades, setting stops and entry limits, placing direct orders, setting and editing limit and stop loss, and charting.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex brokers make their money by taking a slice of the pie when you make a trade. The change in the relationship between two currencies in a pair is measured in pips. When you make a trade the forex broker charges you a few pips before actually putting your trade on the market. I opened my account with BPRIMES. Where I can trade with all major currencies. They ensure you have all the tools and options necessary to trade FX or CFD’s on behalf of my customers! Whether you are a money manager, asset manager or manage multiple accounts, you will find everything you need in our professional solution designed for licensed asset management firms or individuals!

Thread Information