Thread: AUD/NZD analysis

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default AUD/NZD analysis

We have analyzed the AURNZD market with AC, Bollinger bands and moving average also in order to have a signal indeed. The feedback of that analysis tells us that the market has the possibility to come down. So to the sellers the entry point is at 1.0990 and the closing point is at 1.0938.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Risk management is critical to survival. You can be an exceptionally talented trader and still be wiped out by poor Risk management. Your main employment isn't to make a benefit, yet rather to ensure what you have. As your capital gets drained, your capacity to make a benefit is lost. As a decent trader I utilize risk management as my key survival here additionally I exchange with Forex4you who help me a considerable measure to exchange here with gainfully. They give great and essential services.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex broker plays a vital role in serving their traders with several trading signatories. I am with BPRIMES and they are best for me as they keep all trading accounts safe but most of the brokers found are to scam and as a result of this most of the traders are being cheated. I did not face any problem yet with my broker. I can make my profit consistent with their extraordinary services.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

I also love to do scalping. Because I don’t look for big profit and do not hold my position for long time. And don’t fool to buy strategy crap from others it won’t work. It’s just a scam. Choose a good broker like I choose FXLinked. Scalping is the strongest strategy among all the strategies of forex trading. As it is less time consuming people get more attract to it.
    Last edited by Angel Adams; 2019-05-05 at 02:35 AM.

Thread Information