Thread: Which Broker

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Which Broker

If you want to lead a healthy trading life with certainly you have to choose the broker which always ensures security of funds , lowest trading spreads for using any trading techniques , low transaction cost , easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services , free demo trading , and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I am leading a successful and healthy trading life with the reliable and honest broker called Forex4you because they are really very reliable with their services and they ensure 24/7 continuous customer service. To ensure their customer satisfaction they have good service manager, good leverage and lowest spread, highly secured funds, risk management systems, educative sessions for free, no minimum deposit service, more than 150 trade able tools and so on.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Yes I have seen according to my trading experience, in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions. So, we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker that always ensures best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads as well as minimum margin requirements.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Basically, I love scalping. Due to small balance, I have to depend on scalping strategy that brings profit in a short time. And, for using this trading policy in a proper way, I have chosen BPRIMES trading broker from where I am able to scalp at any major currency pair with lowest trading spreads. Before trading with them I got scammed with different brokers while scalping. Now, I am quite comfortable with my broker. They are aware that our services are used by clients of varying degrees of expertise, experience, and various trading predispositions.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

I trade in the forex market with my reliable broker called FXLinked. They provide me with a trading account covering a wide range of trading patterns and investment sizes. There is no minimum deposit, no commissions, no rejections and no requotes, They pride in offering one account that suites all traders, one Global account to 14 platforms to choose from having spreads derived from tier 1 banks into your Global account.
    Last edited by Angel Adams; 2019-05-04 at 12:53 PM.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

If you depend on lowest trading spreads I would suggest you LQDFX which always ensures lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is really comfortable when trading practically. By using this comfortable trading spreads I am able to make profit by means of my foremost trading strategy scalping that brings profit in a short time.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

You have to hold your patience in trading for a long time. Don’t rush and over trade because it will dimnish your return. Eurotrader offers a whopping deposit bonus, flexible margin, different account types, narrow trading spread and superior customer service.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I know FXOpulence as a reliable broker which is powered by smart technology. The broker uses smart technology to ensure traders smoothness of trading. The broker never creates issues at the time of withdrawing money. I am really satisfied with their security system and quick withdrawal. They offer 1:500 leverage and narrow trading spread to traders.

Thread Information