Thread: What your account type?

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default What your account type?

A mini account was developed to make participating in forex easier for everyone. One does not need huge amount of money to start a mini account. The account itself is a bit different that a regular account. TryMarkets is offering mini, micro and standard account to their clients who are willing to join them they can get various useful facilities. They open for 24 hours a day and 5 days week for customer supports.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

I use standard account for my binary options trading at lxmarkets. It makes me feel secure with my money. It has the best trading platform in the web. It besides has different options assortments to examine for trading. I like their client strengthen. It has various types of options variants to choose from. It also has attractive payout rate. Along these lines, I would absolutely recommend this broker to anyone out there.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I am using Standard Trading Accounts is the main common account. This account affords you to acess to standard lots of currency, each of which is worth $100,000. And as you know, this doesn’t mean that you have to put down $100,000 of capital in order to trade. The rules of margin and leverage allow you to trade a standard lot with as little as $1000. Trade12 offering such a nice accounts with taking no set up fees. Though they have low spread it is really comfortable to me.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

La mia selezione di broker forex è TradesFX. Hanno reso la mia vita forex facile, redditizia e liscia. Ho selezionato questo broker con molta attenzione. Prima di tutto controllo le loro offerte effettive sulla loro piattaforma demo. Dopo aver usato la loro piattaforma demo per un paio di mesi ho aderito al loro account live. Mi stanno dando analisi di mercato in tempo reale con grafici e citazioni per ottenere l'immagine reale del mercato. In base a ciò prendo la mia decisione commerciale.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Risk and money management is very important to surviving long in this dangerous market. I use 1:2 of risk management and my money management is 2% of my capital on per trade. Now I am trading with FXPremax. it is a regulated and licensed broker . It is providing low tight spreads, high leverage 1:500, low transaction cost, fast withdraw and deposit system, swap free account , mt4 trading platform and many more.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

is there anyone using Turkish crypto exchange sites ?

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Every trader should have their own profitable trading strategy. At this point newbie often mistake. Now I am trading with FXPremax. They change their trading strategy when it fails one time. Don’t change trading strategy. Adjust the strategy according to what you are lacking. I am scalper. I have my own trading strategy and it profitable. To make this strategy profitable I adjusted it lot of time. After that it’s now perfect and profitable.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

I have an ECN account with FreshForex. It has high liquidity, prompt switch to interbank. If you are ready to invest a big capital, go for an ecn account with this broker.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

The own profitable trading strategy every trader should have. Newbies mostly mistake in that case. With Forex4you broker I am trading. When it fails one time they change their trading strategy. Trading strategy don’t change. According to what you are lacking adjust the strategy. I am a scalper in this market. My own trading strategy I have and it is profitable. I adjusted it lot of time to make this strategy profitable.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Forex is a high investment market. I learn about risk management from the training course of my broker TP Global FX, who using the orders STOP LOSS and TAKE PROFIT can minimize the chances of losses, but again does not deny them completely. Traders must implement trading strategies. Try not to trade on the basis of emotion and make sure that traders are aware of current economic indicators and socio-political events that affect the price of certain assets.

Thread Information