Thread: AIP-FX - Forex Insurance Model, a RISK-FREE Forex Trading model!

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default AIP-FX - Forex Insurance Model, a RISK-FREE Forex Trading model!

Imagine the LIFE of a Forex Trader, especially in this modern age with competition such high! A trader faces problems that often are not even highlighted whether it’s through lack of ability or to do with the fear, nervousness, pressure, and often greediness!

With over 90% of the traders losing, it makes trading amongst the toughest mystery to solve! However, a market where over 8 Trillion USD is traded daily, it’s too big of a number to be ignored in terms of potential! So is there any solution to this complicated scenario?

Yes, there is a solution and it’s called “AIP-FX”

AIP-FX brings to you the revolutionary “Forex Insurance Model”, a RISK-FREE Forex Trading model! With it, anyone and everyone is able to trade without any pressure due to the insurance coverage, which turns things into Zero Risk mode!

AIP is the leading provider of financial trading services in Seychelles, the world’s offshore financial center known for its robust, stable and strict financial regulations. It’s regulated by The Seychelles Financial Services Authority (FSA), providing the HIGHEST quality financial services and solutions to professionals, institutions and hedge funds globally.

But just some Insurance Model won’t work! Having a reliable, trustworthy and proven broker too is the need of the hour! And that is where Charterprime comes into picture! The strategic partner of AIP-FX, providing an exceptional trading experience!

Charterprime is a global international financial services and foreign exchange brokerage group established in 2012, and is headquartered in Sydney, Australia with offices in New Zealand, USA, China and Malaysia as well! It’s an STP & ECN broker, with some of the strictest financial services regulatory frameworks in the world, specifically Australia and New Zealand.

It’s incorporated in New Zealand and registered with the Financial Services Providers Register (FSPR) (FSP no. 348606). With also incorporated in Australia and holds an Australian Financial Services License (ASFL) (AFSL no. 421210).

Having such a high quality trading company to work with, the REAL benefit of the Forex Insurance Model is achieved for traders, especially the beginners. With also able to start up with limited amount, it is the IDEAL opportunity to join in!

With AIP, you get endless opportunities to make BIG money through Introducing Broker, where you could make upto 30,00,000 or more!

But that's not all, as there are countless more such opportunities available with AIP, the home for traders built by traders! Come and be part of this spectacular creation, which come rarely, so don't miss it!

Get further details from below:

Official Website: https://www.aip-fx.com
    Telegram: https://t.me/AIPELITE

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

The broker is very essential for trading on the currency market. A trader should be in a position for knowing and choosing a broker who shall offer reliable and suitable forex services based on their client’s needs. My broker is BPRIMES who provides the highest levels of security to their clients whether they are institutional or retail does not matter. Their trading software’s are upgraded and provide logical and mathematical technical analysis as well as fundamental analysis with charts.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Nowadays many brokers provide education materials for the aid of their clients. To educate yourself you should choose FXLinked who are the best broker in forex industry and earned trust for their dedicated services. It was a time when forex education is not affordable and available for everybody in the world. But now scenario is different. The availability of forex education is too close to you and just a matter of one click.
    Last edited by Angel Adams; 2019-04-18 at 01:53 AM.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

The greater part of the huge moves happen around news time. The volume is high and the moves are real; there is no better time to exchange fundamentally or technically than when news is released; this is the point at which the real money modifies their positions and as a result the prices changes reflect genuine currency stream compared to calm occasions when Bank traders rule the market with their customer order stream. The best traders I know are secondary school graduates. They keep it straightforward and don't look past the self-evident; their results are superb.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

While trading in Forex market that is one of the biggest trading platforms in all around the world a trader should have the ability to keep cool and calm by facing any loss or failure. Because trading is a professional work you can’t be overconfident here. Forex4you is my trading broker that gives best facilities to make good profit. I am trading fearlessly because from this broker I have advance risk management.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

I think a perfect trading environment can help the trader to achieve their success easily because traders will feel much comfort in a fluent and error free trading platform. I just can say that in case of choosing a broker I was very right by selecting ForexOne as my trading broker. They are awesome service provider; they give various trading platforms and trading accounts. To earn good money they give higher leverage, low zero trading spread etc.

Thread Information