Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Good Tip.

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default Good Tip.

A good tip for forex traders is to stack up economic data surprises against price action to help explain and forecast the future movement in currencies. This forecast charting can be done for all of the major currency pairs, providing a visual guide to understanding whether price action has been in line with economic fundamentals and helping to forecast future price action. To get reliable forecast of price you should only rely on TryMarkets.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In Fx trading from all trading strategies scalping is most usable but despite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in many trading brokers. That’s why we the traders who are particularly scalpers should choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading scalping. I am a scalper and I have chosen LQDFX due to proper trading environment for scalping. this STP trading platform always ensures lowest trading spreads from 0 pips that’s really comfortable for scalping in a proper way. that’s why my trading life is completely now.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Without using practically that’s very difficult to rate at any kinds of brokers, because lots of brokers are available in this market place and most of them are found to be scams. In my trading career, I can rate only TempleFX that I have been using from my first day of trading due to secure trading environment. From this trading platform I can make sure security of funds at my all despite with a wide range of trading technologies. So, my trading life is very much secure and comfortable.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

My good tip is join with TryMarkets. I am already dealing with this reliable brokerage firm. They are well known internationally. Because, they won many awards for their services. They have international recognition and license. They offer the industry’s most popular trading platform meta trader 4 directly on your PC, MAC, mobile or tablet with access the the global trading markets 24 hours per day, 5 days per week for sure.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

There are many important trading rules that we have to observe for leading a comfortable trading life with certainly. We the traders should choose the trading platform that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used; you have to choose the broker that allows your trading strategy. From my first day of trading I am extremely dependable on scalping strategy that brings profit in a short time. and for using this trading approach in a proper way now I am with LQDFX which is regulated with STP Execution trading platform and does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. so, I feel comfortable for all time when scalping.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

When choosing a broker we the traders first of all have to make sure the brokers spreads, because spreads can affects the result of our trading with certainly and from all trading tools spreads is mainly considered as an important which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. as a scalper I have chosen TempleFX due to lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to predict the market with certainly when scalping practically. So, for all time I feel comfortable when scalping.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In Fx trading , by and large traders in particularly the newcomers fall a great loss by taking high leverage due to non sense planning and zero risk management policy, nothing to do with high leverage at all. so, I think, before trading with high leverage we have to know how to manage risk.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Thank you very much for your opinion, yes fundamental and technical both are important here, but in my live trading account I use only one PA strategy; it’s enough for me; basically I have learned advance PA trading through video tutorials of trade-24.com broker, I learned there not only market patterns but also full scenario of PA trading, so now I am able to identify good swing points of market during news sessions!

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly without having a reliable support from a credible trading broker , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly , from my first day of trading I have been using TempleFX due to their wide range of trading facilities including lowest trading spreads from 0 pips that are very supportive to trade with great comfortably.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

As a trader of Forex market, I would like to give a tip to traders trade with an experienced broker who is dedicated to their clients. I am with FreshForex. I choose them because they are good to their traders and obviously trustworthy for depositing your money. Also, your money is not going to vein because they are giving 101% huge tradable bonus just for depositing $500 on their Classic MT4 or Market Pro MT4 account. I am Market Pro account holder and MT4 is my trading platform which is very popular among traders for its service.

Thread Information