Thread: Small lot size for regular income!

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default Small lot size for regular income!

This is very important calculation for every retail Forex traders! Frankly, if you try to make quick profit by using aggressive trading lot size, then you may face lots of damage in your live account, so be sincere on trading lot issue! I always use small trading lot size in order to my personal trading plan, basically I have tight trading spread service from trade-24.com broker, so I get my trading target too early, no need to use aggressive trading lots in my trading!

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

TryMarkets allows you to trade on micro lots which is 1000 units of base currency or mini lots 10000 units of base currency and they will effectively manage your risk exposure, especially if you are a beginner in online trading. For beginner traders small size lots for regular income is the best way to get profitable and make it consistent. With growing experience they can go for mini and big lots.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

To start a trade or to do a trade you have to invest your money and you can’t deposit your money without any broker. I am dealing with AGEA broker where I can do my trade smoothly with lots of freedom. They are the finest brokerage firm in the industry and having all sort of features and facilities available in them. My trading life is very profitable by working with them.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I recommend using a small lot size to earn a steady income it may be less but it will come, if you take big risks in forex trading then you may earn good in less time but there is so much risk that even one wrong move can make you lose all. I trade with Forex4you and I do not go for too much risk what I can’t afford to lose.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

From the very early age I have been trading with short time trading strategy. So I am a scalper and as a scalper I always trade with a low lot size which brings better profit all time to me. Besides I have low spread, lowest transaction cost with Trade12 broker which make my trading all time easy and big amount. And as a result of this I enjoy trading with the broker.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Truly small lot is the best to trade. If you take big risk by taking big lot in forex trading, you might gain huge but there is so much risk that even one wrong move can bring you margin call. Initially I used to take big lot but my personal account manager from FXPM has made me understand that I was making huge mistake.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

To apply leveraged in trading trader have to be very wise and also they have to select a proper broker for this. Because leverage volume depends on brokers. For my trading with a high volume of leverage, I am using BPRIMES. Leverage is helpful to get a high volume of profit. By keeping high leverage in business trader can get a high volume of profit. But a small capital investor cannot apply leverage. Because if they get lost they can get crushed.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Just small lot size using is not enough, it’s absolutely must that we plan to trade with strategy and type of strategy that can be worked for long term not just temporary, as that’s only way we will really be able to gain. I am so lucky to be with FreshForex, as thanks to them I am able to manage this rather easily. I love their 101% Tradable Deposit Bonus and even Rebate programs, it’s just picture perfect.

Thread Information