Thread: EUR/GBP analysis

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default EUR/GBP analysis

Through going the h4 chart of EURGBP we can say that market has a possibility to go up. The moving average is strongly providing uptrend signal where market is currently at 0.8943. The upcoming target for the market is 0.8989.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Trade depends entirely on the analysis and updates of economic news. Traders have always failed to find an ideal trading platform that will give them better coordination for their trade movements. My broker AGEA is a trustworthy and grown broker with extensive range of services, assets and trading platform. I am getting economic data and calendar from my broker, because as a fundamental analysis I need them most for successful trading.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Basically I am a scalper and as a scalper I have some specific choice on some currency pairs. Among those pairs one is EURGBP. I have the low spread and high leverage with Trade12 broker that’s why I can enjoy a good amount of profit with the broker. I like to trade while news occurs and while trading I face no dealing desk and reqoutes with their platform and really happy being a trader of the broker.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Analysis should be done with proper understanding of the market and predicting the right move for the market. Market is always changing and very volatile as well. A trader should understand the cash flow and proper trading psychology to trade properly. Currently I trade with Forex4you broker where they provide me with best educational materials and daily analysis to help me trade properly. They offer various kinds of account types for selecting with my trading styles and I also feel that they are the best broker in the world.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Before you pick a broker, you have kept some point into mind. There are so many forex brokers out there. Most of them are found to be scams. I have selected BPRIMES broker due to their security policy. I love their execution timing and overall support and solving of issues talent. It’s amazing to see how the spread is kept low at such trading atmosphere with them. Truly I am quite satisfied with their services A to Z.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

My broker FXLinked provides me with a trading account covering a wide range of trading patterns and investment sizes. There is no minimum deposit, no commissions, no rejections and no requotes, they pride in offering one account that suits all traders, one Global account to 14 platforms to choose from having spreads derived from tier 1 banks into your Global account. But yet there are always people making money in the markets. But this will be different how many of them can make they're earning consistently. This is the fact that a fewer trader who has made money than who have lost money. Most people place can’t get or achieve the success they want from forex trading. Two main reasons behind this are lack of proper knowledge and trade with the wrong broker.
    Last edited by Angel Adams; 2019-05-05 at 02:30 AM.

Thread Information