Thread: The broker

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default The broker

The broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly, so choosing a broker should be in cool mind , please don’t choose a broker in an emotional state, it would be great if we choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I am using BPRIMES for a long time and they established their trust in their work. I can surely say that their educational section is very much resourceful Transparency - It’s time for a new, more sophisticated way of investing. They not only abide by international regulatory standards, but they are the only broker that goes the extra mile, providing its clients upon request with a Post-Trade Execution Report. In fact, their pioneered Post-Trade Transparency, setting a new industry benchmark! I always got the best support and analysis provided by the experts which did help me to understand the market very well.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Foreign Exchange (Forex) market is an emerging and uprising market with numerous disaggregated players. And in this kind of market trading with a broker like FXLinked can call myself a lucky one. They provide 100% DEPOSIT BONUS Up To 100%
    DEPOSIT BONUS Up To 5000+50%DEPOSIT BONUS Up To $10,000. 6 Asset Classes - 14 Trading Platforms - Over 200 Instruments. VPS services, supreme trading conditions what more I can ask from a broker.
    Last edited by Angel Adams; 2019-05-05 at 02:44 AM.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

From my first day of trading I am extremely dependable on scalping strategy that brings profit instantly, but without lowest trading spreads that’s not possible at all to scalp in a proper way. For that reason I have chosen LQDFX due to their lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is really supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit very rapidly. so, my trading life is very much comfortable and secure when trading.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

For the successful Forex business the broker is the major is the major need by every trader. Because without a good and expert Forex broker we can never achieve success. Forex is very challenging and tough business. Forex4you is one of the top leading brokers and they are also regulated. They are ensuring the security of my funds, gives lowest trading spread, flexible high leverage, and low trading cost; allow all types of trading strategies etc.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Money management is the foremost reason for losing in Forex trading according to me. So, it would be great if we emphasis on the process how to manage money in Forex trading.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Broker is always a significant element for the success story of a foreign currency exchange trader. Though there are thousands of electronic brokerage houses are present here, it is always essential for the forex traders to choose the best one which can them to attain trading goals according to their trading requirements. And as a scalper, I have chosen a regulated, knowledgeable and credible broker ForexChief and it is ensuring me free training, education and well organized trading services.
    And as a short term trader, I am enjoying absolute capital security, lowest zero spread, moderate leverage of 1:400, re-quote and slippage free well-timed, fastest and orderly trade executions through modern trading platform so that I can take benefits of smaller price fluctuations.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

We have to use regulated trading brokers which guarantee their clients funds with low transaction cost, low trading spreads, easy withdrawal system without long time process, free demo trading, active customer services , superior execution and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a flexible trading life with certainly.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

For some traders, overcoming fear is the cardinal challenge. But don’t compromise with practicing. These traders are very muchfonmd of their capital. Try trading with a regulated broker and it’s also challenging for traders. Eurotrader is a regulated ECN broker.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

FXOpulence offers more than 400 technical tools for technical analysis and fundamental analysis need better market observation. They charge narrow trading spread in most on their trading instruments including Indices1000, Crypto500 and USD Basket. Their fast withdrawal system is really magnificent.

Thread Information