Thread: 1:200 leverage

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default 1:200 leverage

In my opinion , 1:200 leverage is good for a newbie. Because at these leverage there will be a low risk and average profit that a newbie will be interested to trade in Forex market as well as invest. When a newbie invest in Forex market and have not enough knowledge about leverage , they take high risk . so that leverage is better option to me.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Leverage is an important financial trading tool that helps the trader to make fast and good profit easily. But we should choose the reliable broker that allows good leverage with risk management system. I found Forex4you is a highly regulated broker that gives 1:1000 almost very high leverage to their traders. To make good profit rapidly it is very supportive but I am also lucky to have risk management facility that helps me to control my trading risks.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

You have to be familiar with the forex market and know yourself first before start trading on a live account. I am dealing with BPRIMES broker and I have been helped massively with their best educational section. Their video tutorials are very interactive and helped me to understand the market situation very well. And they ensure a wide range of trading technologies at all times. I am having an awesome trading business with them.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Every forex traders know that there are thousands of brokers around the world. But not all brokers are regulated trading broker. They offer 100% or more bonus which actually not usable in real. FXLinked is a regulated trading broker and they offers bonus which is initial and usable. Bonus is very attractive to all forex traders. But be careful to receive bonus from brokers. Be aware that if the broker is not regulated trading broker your bonus might not usable for you.
    Last edited by Angel Adams; 2019-04-17 at 11:55 PM.

Thread Information