Thread: Why new traders focus on strategy/system?

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default Why new traders focus on strategy/system?

Frankly, I am not sure why new Forex traders start their learning process through trading strategy or system? It’s a wrong process! Novice traders need to start their educational journey through basic level and gradually they may move on advance topic! Whatever, I started my learning process through free trading eBook of trade24 broker, and then I used their video tutorial series and then their monthly webinar! As a result, I used my demo account only for 7 months!

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

New forex trader must focus on forex trading strategy and system. It is important to understand trading strategies to make your forex trades profitable. In foreign exchange trading there are many strategies, like scalping, day trading, intra-day trading. Too many to count, but we need to understand that not every strategy suits every trader. Because, every forex trader has individual mentality and trading habit. But I can say TryMarkets is best for all.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

New traders are more reckless than experienced traders. They take their decision out of emotions. When they make any loss in any trade, they start to think it is the strategy that is responsible. To make constant profit we need a good strategy. They always look for it. They give less attention to the trading psychology which is the most matter in trading. I do binary options trading. For my trading I like lxmarkets broker.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

New tradera are restless traders. They think that it the strategy that makes a trader successful. Then they start to use one by one and always look for a better strategy instead of mastering on few. They ignore the psychological aspect of trading. As a result they end up losing money in most cases. I do trade binary options at lxmarkets. It is a leading regulated options broker in the market.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Forex trading could be the perfect blueprint of development accessible out there. Disregarding the way that it needs a considerable measure of expert and hazard affiliation, forex trading bargains chances like no other general purposes for living, associations or affiliations. Most by far of the business require tremendous measure of hypothesis for getting much good position. Incidentally, you can start forex trading with minimum only 100$ in Jmfinancial.Eu account. I am trading with their and getting low spread on significant pairs. They likewise doled out me an individual account chief who causes me a considerable measure in my trading.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

New traders come to the market thinking about big profit within very short time and that what makes them loser very soon. They don't get anything about lot size and all but what they see is the lucrative services from the scam broker. I trusted a broker named IRONFX where they blocked all my deposits and profits without any guarantee. They are such a loser trader they are showing excuse of my trading style which is not even I heard of. Bad broker of the century.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Many of us have the probability of making more money without putting more of our funds as an investment. I started my trading with a small amount of money through PRIMES. I would like to suggest beginners watch the video and start your trading. Foreign exchange trading on the market of currency is also known as forex trading. This can be taken as good hope along with a great source for income.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

As a trader, I believe the entire focus needs to be on the planning and calculation not just on new or extra-ordinary system. It is so much easier when you get the numbering right. And I have fortunately got it right.

Thanks to Euro.rates, it is awesome with helping out with EUR rates live, which gives you instant edge over others and of course the market. In present situation of finance world, you just are not moving right without getting the maths right.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

New traders usually want to make money quickly, so they always focus on strategy trading. However, it should be borne in mind that no one can make money without fundamental analysis. That's why the FreshForex Broker Education Center is absolutely a good place. Thank you very much.

Thread Information