Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good broker

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default Good broker

A good broker is a broker which constantly guarantees their clients stores with a broad assortment of trading advancements. Moreover, any kind of good broker does not limit any sorts of trading methodologies with scalping and supporting. They for the most part ensures best trading condition for using any trading frameworks by giving most decreased trading spreads too slightest edge requirements. Luckily I got a good broker. It is AAFX, a broker with forex and Futures and CFDs. It moreover gives low spreads and the trade execution is instant.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

In an equity exchange two parties are agreed to trade in a settled rate provided by a liquidity trader in a counter. But in forex trading two traders are agreed to exchange their currency in fixed rate that is settled by a broker. I am using FXLinked for my forex trading. Foreign exchange market is very diverse market compare to other financial market. Maximum trading complete over the counter. Equity market is different from forex market. It is like order driven market.
    Last edited by Angel Adams; 2019-05-04 at 01:15 PM.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Broker is a big deal when it is time to make sure a successful trading life, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly, we the traders can choose a broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, if you love doing scalping should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

A good broker is a broker that will always ensure – higher security of funds, flexible high leverage, lowest trading spread and fast trade execution support to their entire clients. So, when choosing a broker we should check those things in the broker. Forex4you I found the best and supportive broker for my trading. Because they give me – higher security of funds, low trading spread from 0 pips, flexible high leverage that is 1:1000.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Choosing a broker is very difficult task in Fx trading for any kinds of traders. Because there are almost thousands brokers in online retail marker and most of them are found to be scams. Regulated trading broker can be chosen for leading a secure and profitable trading life with certainly.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

If you want to make sure your successful broker is the big deal that you should first ensure. Because broker gives us various technologies and supports and facilities to lead a successful trading career. Among thousands of online trading broker the reason why I choose FXdirects Company is their security service. They have advance technologies and professional platforms to develop their trader’s activities. I have the best tools in my trading.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Most of the new trader start trading with the hope of gaining millions of dollars overnight. They think that forex is a money machine if you put in that machine it will generate continues money. But in realty its opposite. Most of trader lost more money than they gain. Without proper knowledge and skill making continues profit is quite impossible. That why I first start trading in demo account then invest with TP Global FX.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Spreads is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. We the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker which always makes sure lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by scalping.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Scalping is a trading policy that brings profit in a short time. That’s why we the traders are extremely dependable on this short time trading approach in particularly the newcomers. so, we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the brokers which allows trading concept such as this without any restrictions.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex trading involves currency trading. Forex brokers offer a lot of currency pairs in the market. Like Eurotrader offers more than 100 currency pairs to trade. However, I recommend new traders should choose the major pair to trade. As for me, my favorite pairs are EURUSD and GBPUSD. Because my broker offers the lowest spreads on those pairs.

Thread Information