Thread: the bonuses

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default the bonuses

In Fx trading the bonuses we get from our trading brokers practically cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions. So, we have to choose the regulated trading broker, otherwise it is useless to have 100-200% bonuses which cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Mostly Forex traders are getting attracted by several bonus offers by the brokers. But for some restrictions it may not used in real trading so we should never select a broker by considering the broker’s bonus offers. I select Forex4you which is a true STP executing broker and they give all types of trading facilities including – higher security, lowest trading spread, wide range of deposit bonus, smart bridge of technology etc.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

According to our trading experience we the traders select our trading strategies. My trading career I have been using BPRIMES broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading style that I always use. They have several trading platforms and from them, I like the MetaTrader4 trading platform which is very user-friendly and designed for trading both derivatives and equities through a single trading account. I just love to trade with them. They pioneered the offering of an MT4 platform with trading execution quality in mind. Trade on MT4 with No Requotes, No Rejections with flexible leverage ranging from 1:1 – to 500:1.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

The difference between the asking price of the security and the bid is called spreads. For lowest trading spreads I prefer FXLinked. This is a regulated trading broker. They are active in all kind of trading facilities including lowest trading spreads. Forex is the place where you can exchange foreign currency and earn huge profit. To survive in this market and to make a profit you have to apply a different strategy. Lowest trading spreads are the most important strategy of forex trading.
    Last edited by Angel Adams; 2019-05-05 at 01:54 AM.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex is the largest currency trading market where more than 4 trillion dollars is traded a day. Eurotrader provides traders with a technical glitch free trading platform and a free education program. The broker offers flexible leverage option to traders.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

If a regulated broker offers bonus, then you can take that offer but don’t accept that facility from an unregulated broker. FXOpulence is an ASIC-regulated broker allowing traders with full fund safety and the minimum investment with the broker is $100.

Thread Information