Thread: Security is a major issue?

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Security is a major issue?

If we want to lead a secure and safety trading life with certainly first of all we the traders have to choose the credible broker which always guarantee their clients funds. That’s why from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and for all time ensures security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies. So, for all time I feel secure and comfortable when trading practically.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I am trading with Trade12 having a high security level and takes regulation and financial transparency seriously: all customer funds are fully segregated from our own assets, and distributed across a network of custodian banks. The Company maintains operational and client bank accounts with reputable international banking institutions to provide security to their trader’s fund. In accordance with international regulation standards, Trade12 is using separate accounts to keep protected customers' funds segregated from the company's balance sheets. This keeps your funds secure and untouched.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Security is always a main issue for every investor. If there is no security of the investment, then nobody will invest there. I invested in hundreds of options broker and got scammed but finally I got a legit broker who always takes care of their clients and provides the best bet for you to win with a good ratio. I trade with lxmarkets.com and I must say they are the best in this field.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Yes, for me security is a very important issue because, my trading equity is more than 76K. But unfortunately, market maker brokers are available here and there! I have changed almost 9 trading brokers and right now I am using live trading service of trade-24.com broker! According to my one year trading experience, I must say trade24 broker is very honest! They always complete my withdrawal request in a day, no extra charge!

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

A trader can use the full bonus amount only from a regulated trading broker. I used to get bonus from only Bprimes a best regulated trading broker in forex. Broker attract a trader with attractive bonus offer. But wise traders are careful to choose any bonus offer. Because getting bonus offer from a non-regulated trading broker will not usable to anyone. Because non-regulated trading broker might give you many bonuses but those are not initial and 100% usable.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

For every investor security is a main issue. Nobody will invest here, if there is no security of the investment. In hundreds of option brokers I have invested but I got scammed and then I found Forex4you the reliable and honest trading broker. They ensure security of funds with all types of investments to its clients in their platform. This is one of the scam free brokerage house in this world market place.

Thread Information