Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How many time, did you crash your capital?

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default How many time, did you crash your capital?

Crashing full trading capital or equity is very common scenario for the novice Forex traders! So traders, have you any irritating experience like this one? If yes, then please share your experience here! Whatever, I have never crashed my live trading account, because from my 1st day of live trading I have been using free trading signal service of trade-24.com broker! Here I get more than 97% accuracy, that’s way end of the month I get enough number of pips!

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

There are number of times I have crashed my capital in trading spot forex and I really now understand and know the feeling of crashing the capital doing trading. Currently I am quite profitable and do not need to trade everyday or every pair as I trade in options market. I trade in option market with lxmarkets.com. They are the most reliable broker I have ever traded with.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Balance crash is a common matter in Forex market. Everyday thousands of traders crash their capital through trading. In my career I crashed many balances. After getting crashed I learnt Forex properly. Now I am successful Forex trader. I am gaining profit on daily basis. Trade12 is the best supportive to me. It made my profit more because I have no transaction charges with that broker.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

At the point when 6 years prior I began trading, the numerous times I tumbled down. I made my account zero commonly. My fundamental issue was over trading. And furthermore I invested excessively energy before graphs to discover a section which drove me to wrong passage. At that point I centered to enhance my trading brain science. Progressively I turned into a train trader. Presently I am doing binary options trading. It is likewise exceptionally well known type of currency trading. I trade options at lxmarkets broker.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Sometimes markets are susceptible to manipulation, especially if they are fairly small or if there few trades taking place. That is why foreign exchange market is different. This different market I am a different trader and trading with different broker called Bprimes. The best broker I have. Those same conditions can make a market difficult to analyze, because prices can be volatile and subject to change in response to relatively small pressures.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

As a new trader, you must first learn. It is not possible to survive in Forex without learning and trading. You can never make a profit without knowledge and discipline. Because Forex is not an easy thing, it is not possible to make a profit by joining trading here. Lots of research is needed here. I trade under the Forex4you broker. This broker manages all the activities of their broker through a lot of honesty and friendly behavior. They are a very reliable broker. They always help me make my decisions and also help me to make plans. I can make money from this market consistently because of their lucrative services and 24/7 support. I am very pleased with their services.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

To start Forex trading, trader should understand the market situation, know the circumstances that drive it, set goals and incorporate everything into your plan. There are many currency pairs available for Forex trading, but at starting times it's better to stick to trading the major pairs. My broker TP Global FX give me 100+ currency pair. However, I prefer to USD/EUR, USD/JPY, USD/GBP.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Loss is the part and parcel of forex market. Every trader wants to reduce their losses. If you want to reduce your losses you need to study more and more about forex market. Basically new traders are not serious about the losses. To reduce the losses every traders need to make a plan and walk through that plan. I always trade with Forex4you. It has low spread and give personal advice to reduce or recover the losses.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Without trading knowledge, trading skills are not created. There is a lot of research to be done on trading to create trading knowledge. As a new trader, a trader is always trading for money, so there are many traders who cannot be profitable even after trading for many days. If you want to be profitable in trading, you have to develop experience. I trade on Tpglobalfx brokers. Their friendly demeanor helps me gain knowledge in trading.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

A trader’s trading capital is increased with the addition of these bonuses and it’s of no value until you can’t make the best use of your obtained bonus. Eurotrader allows traders with a whopping 111% deposit bonus. They also offer high security of funding.

Thread Information