Thread: NZD/CAD analysis

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default NZD/CAD analysis

Through analyzing the NZD/CAD market with Moving Average and ATR we got aware that market is now following the uptrend which is currently at 0.9372 and hopefully the target for the buyers will be at 0.9520 hope it will carry a better profit to them.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

I am a scalper and I always look for best conditions to help my trading and my strategy to perform. I am with AGEA broker since last 6 months and I can clearly state that they are best for scalping and all kind of trades a trader can do in the market. Maximum broker out there does not support scalp or provide some sort of conditions which hurts the scalpers trading strategy but this broker is 10 out of 10.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

My broker BPRIMES is a broker which is the combination of best leverage, information, and services. They are the best broker for buying and selling currencies in a high volume of leverage and also with the lowest trading spreads. Their motto is to facilitate their clients with dynamic hedging strategies and superior risk management system. The main thing is They represents the word “reliable” correctly and practically. With their support, I can gain all confidence for my trade.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Traders can open multiple instrument trading on their chart. There is a possibility to face low responding platform due to open too many instruments on the chart. In my sense numbers of pairs are having no value. Because I work with only one pair. But my Trader FXLinked is able to work with multiple pair including CFD and stocks. There are more than 200 trading instruments from forex currencies. But this is my choice to work with only one pair.
    Last edited by Angel Adams; 2019-05-05 at 01:48 AM.

Thread Information