Thread: Before your Open a Trade

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default Before your Open a Trade

Before you make a trade, ensure it meets ALL the criteria of your trading design. Else, you WON'T be focusing on taking just "A" trades. You know how to peruse a graph. You know how to submit your requests. You may even have a demonstrated trading arrange for that you realize that on the off chance that you tailed it, would profit. I trade forex at AAFX broker. I truly like their trading platform as it doesn't make fake candles and I can execute my trade quickly. It also provides very low spreads.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

BPRIMES is dedicated to providing competitive rates for all traders. They have sourced some of the lowest commissions and highest spread rebates available on stock indices, commodities and forex. Take advantage of this discount by opening a live account with Meta Trader 4 and they provide its services to more than 10,000 clients in 99 countries around the world. They always strictly abide by the regulations, highly emphasizing our clients’ fund safety and security and the protection of our clients’ and their investment is their primary concern. They are committed to creating a safe and reliable trading environment for all their clients. They turn everyday people into traders. They are doing pretty good in forex industry. My trading life is so comfortable with them.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Though traders proper plan only work when their trading platform support them with his or her trading operations. And maybe it is bitter to say but everybody here is for money, so traders goal is to be set to make profits through their trades. You can earn good money than with proper support of broker like FXLinked. A trader has a lot of tasks to do, but what comes first I think is executing their trades with a proper plan and unbeatable strategies.
    Last edited by Angel Adams; 2019-05-05 at 02:10 AM.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

If you can ensure a good trading platform then it will be very easy to you to get success. Forex trading is very difficult but in the other hand it is very profitable. By doing this properly many people have make them earnings. I am dealing with Forex4you trading platform since the beginning of my trading. They have full trading support, active customer service, no restriction to use any of the trading techniques, allow wide range of deposit bonus etc.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Be careful about using leverage in trading because high leverage will consume your equity. The more leverage you use in your trade, the more risk you will carry. Eurotrader offers flexible leverage according to types of accounts. Here, you have flexibility.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Analyzing the market with using indicators is dond before opening a trade. No indicator is 100% reliable but what I personally feel that there are some indicators that work well on average and they are moving average, RSI, Fibonacchi and Bollinger bands. FXOpulence broker offers more than 400 technical tools to traders. I trade in trading Indices1000 and Crypto500 instruments with narrow trading spread.

Thread Information