Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Entering Position.

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default Entering Position.

May times traders are entering a positon because of boredom or just to feel the excitement of being long or short. This is a recipe for disaster. You should always buy or sell any pair on a reason that makes sense to you. Whether this reason is fundamental or technical or both, always make sure there is a reason. To make your trade easy and profitable TryMarkets is the best.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Absolutely, I always open my new position when I get same direction according to my technical and fundamental analysis! In addition I am not interested on any late entry point! On the other hand, I have Forex, Stocks, CFDs, Metals and Commodities from trade-24.com broker that’s way, I easily can manage enough safe entry points in every day! In my live trading, I always use stop loss trading tool in order to my personal prediction!

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Entering into a trading position is the most easiest and most difficult thing to do. I can say that we must first learn to understand the market behavior and total market structure. Entering a position is one of the easiest task like clicking on the button but that button clicking can lead to heaven or hell depending on the upcoming market move. I don't face such problems as because I trade with one of the most helpful and supportive option trading broker lxmarkets.com. As an option trader I am really glad that I found this most reliable broker to trade options with. I strongly recommend this broker to every option trader trading out there.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Sto ricevendo con successo spread di trading stretti e alto volume di leva dal mio broker TradesFX. Quale è il valore di 0,5 pips di spread e leva 1: 500. Questo vero fornitore di servizi ECN garantisce la sicurezza del fondo del mio trader ed è per questo che ho investito i miei preziosi soldi qui. Inoltre ho 24 ore di supporto clienti multilingue da loro. Sono molto popolari per investire le criptovalute più popolari.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Most people have failed in forex market because of no knowledge about forex. In spite of that there are so many reasons to fail in the forex market. Some of them are Emotionally trading in the forex market, greediness, lack of knowledge, choosing wrong decisions, choosing wrong broker etc. Most of the traders fail in forex market because of choosing wrong broker. Brokers play an important role in successful trading. I am trading with Forex4you. They help me to make profit consistently by giving low spreads and high leverage. I love their trading strategy and all facilities they are given.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Fear is a feeling that makes people act indiscriminately. Fear can drive you to place a stop too close to the open price that causes you to sell out your position too soon. You can also keep your position for too long due to fear of loss. My broker Eurotrader always provide me tips to control my fear in trading.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

A trader should follow some rules while he is trading in the forex market. He also should have enough knowledge about forex. Low knowledge can be the cause of lost his capital. My advice for all traders to learn all the tools and techniques of forex very properly before starting the trade. Trader can get knowledge from so many sources. On the other hand, He has to know what should trade and when should trade. He also needs to choose a good broker with low spreads and high leverage. Broker's demo account can help him to learn all the tools and techniques of forex market. I am currently trading with TP Global FX. They help me to take decision at right time on right place. I love them because of their easy trading policy and customer support.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Making money from forex market is not an easy task. If you want to make money you need a better plan. And to make a better plan you need to have knowledge about forex market. Without any knowledge about forex, it is quite impossible to make profit. You can take education about forex trading from many sources. One of the most effective sources of learning forex is demo account. It will help you to know all the basics of trading. It has no risk and no need to invest any money to take the education of forex. I also opened a demo account of Forex4you to get the education of forex before entering into the market. They help me to get all the knowledge about forex trading. I am still trading with their live account.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

To be a successful trader you must follow the basic rules of forex. If you want to be a successful trader you have to choose a reliable broker and gain strong knowledge about forex. You can’t be successful without a reliable broker and strong knowledge. I trade with Tpglobalfx. They are a very reliable broker. I trade with them full of my forex knowledge. They are very supportive and helpful. Their 24/7 helps always make me pleased. They are one of the best brokers I believe.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

No other business allows people with this facility.Eurotrader offers a whopping 111% deposit bonus that must bring satisfaction in you. It’s a great opportunity for all classes of traders. You will find only few brokers on the market offering this facility.

Thread Information