Thread: Manual or robot trading

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default Manual or robot trading

Robot trading is exceptionally correct, splendidly trained and does not commit an excessive number of errors if the robot is modified legitimately. Principle contrast between human forex trader and a robot is cerebrum which robot can never have. You can overhaul and change your cerebrum right away as indicated by market circumstance yet you can not change robot program. Robot trading additionally murders our basic leadership control. I am gladly and effectively trading manual trading with my broker AAFX, in spite of the fact that my broker offers robot trading. There is no confinements like numerous different brokers.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

We have to respect our broker if they ensure the trading facilities that they promised. In my trading career, I am very much deferential about my trading broker BPRIMES because they are very promising and always live up to their promises. And they always make a sure secure trading environment with an exclusive trading facility. By trading with them I don’t be afraid of losing money. Till now they are best for me.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

I am a forex trader and I am with FXLinked. As a trader I want to give my broker 5 star and recommend other to join them without hesitation. Of course, they are regulated and reputed broker in forex market. In forex market if your broker does not support you then you can’t be successful in the journey of forex trading. So, choose practically your broker not with emotions to make the right decision.
    Last edited by Angel Adams; 2019-04-18 at 01:47 AM.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Before choosing the broker we all need to check their overall service systems. Because most of the time we the trader fail to choose the broker and get scammed by several brokers. If we want to get maximal trading result we need to trade with the regulated broker. Forex4you I found the top rated and regulated broker. They provide all well reputed bank account. They ensure higher security of funding.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I feel best with manual and that’s made easier through FreshForex broker using their Market Analysis since that is what makes working simpler and better to allow one perform well and that then automatically brings better outcome.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I have been doing manual trading with FreshForex broker for a long time since I believe no software can control the Forex market and yes I always do price action strategy analysis.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In FX trading all important trading tips and advice indicates to acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge by learning. But according to my trading experience I think in spite of having good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly without having a reliable support from a credible trading broker. Because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly. By the way, now I am greatly comfortable with LQDFX which is regulated with STP Execution trading platform and for all time make sure best trading environment for their clients by providing a wide range of trading technologies. And they always guarantee their clients funds at any investments. So, at all times I feel comfort and secure when trading.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

You should always diversify risks. That is why I always test other brokerage companies. The main account in Forex Chief, but I am open to offers other companies. At the same time, I always very carefully test the company before opening there.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Different traders adopt different tactics of risk management. Follow risk management to keep your risk down but traders don’t do this majority of the time. FXOpulence broker offers flexible leverage, narrow trading spread and flexible margin level that lower our trading risks.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Auto trading binary options uses automated software to execute trades based on predefined criteria and algorithms. While it can streamline trading and remove emotion, it carries risks due to market unpredictability. It's crucial to thoroughly test and monitor any auto trading system before committing significant capital. LQDFX broker offers 1:1000, narrow trading spread, flexible margin level, superior fast execution and high security of funding.

Thread Information