Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The broker

1. Top | #11

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Most new traders lose and get lost in the market. There are many reasons for their disappearance from the Forex market. They never follow discipline. They have no plan for trading. And the most important thing is to trade without knowing anything about trading and this is the reason for their loss. If a trader wants to make a lot of money by joining trading without learning anything, it is never acceptable. My broker Tpglobalfx helps me a lot. They are very helpful. They never make disappointment to their client.

2. Top | #12

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Yes Forex can be a great source to earn money very rapidly , if you can acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge by learning , on the other hand besides good trading knowledge you have to be a reliable support from a credible trading broker , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly , that’s why from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which always ensures a wide range of trading technologies with security of funds at any investments that is very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

3. Top | #13

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I completely agree with you on this topic. Broker is an essential role in forex trading which many new traders do not know about and suffer due to this. Even I suffered a lot due to lack of knowledge about broker. After couple of wrong choices I finally got my perfect broker Eurotrader. This is an ECN broker. It also has swap free account and very low spread in major pairs.

4. Top | #14

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

The broker plays an important prat in forex trading. Every trader need broker to trade in the market. Broker provide all kind of essential element in trading. As example, my broker Eurotrader provide low spreads, high leverage up to 1:500, 50+ tradeable instrument, swap free account etc. Success also depends on broker. So, always choose broker carefully.

5. Top | #15

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

There are two kinds of broker in forex market. One is dealing desk and one is non dealing desk. Dealing desk broker execute your request with re-quote and dismissal. That is chafing for a trader. That is the reason I pick a non dealing broker called Eurotrader. it execute my request quick without re-quote and dismissal. Those are most basic thing for my scalping. They additionally are giving me low tight spread, swap and commission free account and some more.

6. Top | #16

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

The trading strategy is really important to make profit with consistency. Basically according to our trading understanding we the traders have to select our trading strategies. It would be really great if we choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , the traders who are scalpers have to choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

7. Top | #17

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

With Eurotrader broker, you have access to flexible leverage here so you can increase your leverage level to a moderate amount. Besides, they charge narrow trading spread in majority of the trading pairs. The broker ensures high security of funding and different account types.

8. Top | #18

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

The best broker is a broker which does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. a best trading platform for all time make sure best trading environment for using any kinds of trading techniques by providing lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements. so when choosing a broker we the traders have to be more careful.

9. Top | #19

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

traders should trade in demo more and more to
    make sure great level of live experience that can control your emotions also.*

10. Top | #20

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

FXOpulence, indices broker more than a Forex broker, makes sure all trading support so their traders can carry good amount of profit through trading. They offer free learning resources to traders. The broker follows FCA regulation strictly and they are high regulated for big investors.

Thread Information