Thread: real trading facilities

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default real trading facilities

It would be better , if we get real trading facilities from our brokers as like superior execution , security of funds at any kinds of investments , low transaction cost , easy withdrawal system without long time process, free demo trading , active customer services , exclusive educational facilities , lowest trading spreads , usable bonus offer and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In our trading life we must leave greed because it may cause big loss at a certain time. There is no security to get only profit and leave all the loss. We just can sometime minimize the loss by the support of a good Forex broker. Forex4you is a supportive trading broker who inspires me with different assessments. They give some promotional offers and I get deposit bonus which help me to make extra money.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

BPRIMES is my broker where I have been trading for a long time like one year. I have chosen them for it is special feathers. It is having flexible high leverage like 1:400, lowest spread in most of their pairs, automatic execution, initial deposit, no dealing desk, market news, logical analysis, etc. They are also offering a minimum trade size, like mini or micro lots. They are the best and strong liquidity provider.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

A trader can evaluate a broker to guarantee that whether all the claims made by the broker are actually reliable and obtainable or not before he can make investment in that broker. And yes to judge the effcieincy of the services provided by a broker a trader can use demo account of that broker. However a trader should not greed for bonus offers as today traders are receiving bonus offers from their platforms and many innocent beginners fall in the trap of fraud brokers in the dream of earning bonus offers only.
    A trader should try to work with a broker who can ensure him tailor-made services so that his live trading passage with the real capital can be safe and easier.

Thread Information