Thread: Your off day’s routine!

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default Your off day’s routine!

Hello traders, I am really interested to know about your off days trading routine! For me, I use my trading Journal on Saturday and Sunday to improve my trading skill! I have only one year trading experience but interesting point is, now I am making 40% monthly target manually! 100% bonus of trade-24.com helps me to use a standard trading lot size with low risk ratio!

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

I am very lucky that I am with the credible regulated broker called AGEA. They are the best that I have chosen in my trading career because of a wide range of trading technologies with security of funds at any deposit with certainly. I really appreciate their customer support and no fee based deposit and withdraw for such excellent service. I am successful player of this market because my broker supports me.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Hi traders, I am truly intrigued to think about your off days trading schedule! For me, I utilize my trading Journal on Saturday and Sunday to enhance my trading expertise! I have just a single year trading background yet fascinating point is, presently I am making 40% month to month target physically! 100% reward of Forex4you encourages me to utilize a standard trading part measure with generally safe proportion!

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I personally trade with BPRIMES broker with 100% fund safety along with faster withdrawal service. They are a regulated broker with the lowest spread and mega rebate facilities. They are offering forex, index and commodity contracts, and financial instruments of other asset classes through several trading platforms. Our mission is to provide institutional grade trading to the online forex trader, without complicated account structures and catches. Also, their customer support system is very good.

Thread Information