Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your trading time frame!

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default Your trading time frame!

No doubt, a good trading strategy is very important material here, but believe me you need to make a proper trading plan thus you can execute your strategy with best output! You need to select an appropriate time frame in order to your trading strategy! For me daily time frame is the best choice! I have a top class live trading platform from trade-24.com broker, with good order and position management tool!

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

As a part time trader I prefer more short time trading. From my first day of career I have been using short time trading strategy. As a part time trader I have not enough time to spend on trading. So scalping is my favorite trading method. Though it is short time trading I follow 15 minute timeframe. Scalping brings much profit to me. I have the best trading supports from Trade12 broker.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

There are many time frames in forex charts going from 1 minute to 1 Month. New forex traders should get rich quick so they'll start trading little time traverses like the 1-moment or 5-minute diagrams. By then they end up getting baffled when they trade in light of the fact that the time traverse doesn't fit their personality. I am a binary options darling. For my trading I like 10 minute terminate. I trade on lxmarkets broker as it is authorized and regulated broker.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

The first approach, fundamental analysis, considers factors and events, opinions and policies that might impact the future value of a currency. I am using both analysis to get my target profit and using trading platform of Bprimes. Analysis of the market is not merely a part of trading; it is the essence of forex trading. Market analysis generally takes one of two approaches, or a merging of the two approaches.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In my sense of trading we can find our best trading broker by checking several things like- security, regulation, spread and leverage which are most important trading elements every traders to make good profit. I am lucky to have Forex4you because they are really – reliable, regulated and secured trading broker, First of all they ensure security of funds to their clients’ accounts, give low zero spread from 0 pips, high leverage 1:1000 etc.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Every after a period of time, traders have to evaluate thyself for further development by fixing the issues. Whenever you have a strategy, apply it first on the demo account and then judge its effectiveness. Eurotrader allows traders with a free demo account for practicing.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Good analyzers can make accurate trading decisions so try to be good market analyzers to become a good decision maker. Use technical tools on demo account whenever you have enough time because it is helpful ultimately. For technical analysis, Eurotrader offers all technical tools and indicators.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

My experience with LQDFX just awesome. I have been using this STP trading platform from my first day of trading due to secure trading environment. Actually this trading platform for all time ensures security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies. And they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. So, from here I can use my any trading techniques including lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Traders mostly build castle in their mind about Forex trading but this is the wrong they first commit. Forex is a money market but don’t think it won’t only generate money for you but the scenario can be different too. And it happens in majority of the cases. Compile trading strategies with great prudence. Eurotrader broker uses smart bridge technology so traders face no technical issues.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Mostly I use hourly time frame while I am trading major pairs on FreshForex broker but yes sometimes I do trade on daily time frame so in short, I am a mix up guy.

Thread Information