Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Broker Discussion

1. Top | #21

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

The best broker is a broker which does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. a best trading platform for all time make sure best trading environment for using any kinds of trading techniques by providing lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements. so when choosing a broker we the traders have to be more careful.

2. Top | #22

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Most are scammers? Why?

3. Top | #23

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Now I am comfortable with LQDFX due to their lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is really comfortable when trading. and they does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. that’s why from here I can use all trading techniques including lowest trading spreads as well as minimum margin requirements.

4. Top | #24

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

As a scalper now I am with LQDFX which does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. that’s why from here without any kinds of restrictions I am able to scalp at any major currency pair including lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements. basically in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a broker due to many kinds of restrictions.

5. Top | #25

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

The newcomers cannot avoid losses by their greediness and emotions, it’s true. But the regular traders cannot come out their losses because of having most powerful risk management and MM. they always fours on just acquiring good trading knowledge . of course we have to do it. But besides it must be focused on risk managing approach if we want to avoid losses.

6. Top | #26

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

My broker ForexChief is providing me customized trading package which is basically helping me to achieve my trading goals. I am receiving narrowest spread, reasonable leverage of 1:1000, re-quote and slippage free timely, orderly and fastest trade executions with all modern trading tools and techniques. Yes, I am receiving greater chances to work with any sort of trading strategy and this broke is also offering me micro trading account to work with smaller amount of money.

7. Top | #27

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Successful trading is depend on most powerful analyzing trade knowledge , on the other hand , despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a successful trading life at all if you don’t have a reliable support from a credible trading broker , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

8. Top | #28

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Quote Originally Posted by Francis View Post
    My broker ForexChief is providing me customized trading package which is basically helping me to achieve my trading goals. I am receiving narrowest spread, reasonable leverage of 1:1000, re-quote and slippage free timely, orderly and fastest trade executions with all modern trading tools and techniques. Yes, I am receiving greater chances to work with any sort of trading strategy and this broke is also offering me micro trading account to work with smaller amount of money.
    Forexchief provides good trading conditions, but I would recommend you cautious when using the maximum trading shoulder. 1: 1000 This is risky. It is necessary to control the risks with such a large credit shoulder.

Thread Information