Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: why have chosen your broker ?

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default why have chosen your broker ?

If you want to get secure trading life with certainly, you have to choose the broker which credible and guarantee their clients funds. That’s why from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and for all time make sure security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies. And they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

If you want to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly, first of all you have make sure the credible broker which guarantee their clients funds. That’s why from my first day of trading I have been using TempleFX which always ensures security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies. And they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. so, for all time I feel secure and comfortable when trading practically.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

To be honest, I have selected trade-24.com as my live trading broker because of their powerful trading signal service! Yes, they provide pro trading signals without any fee! Last month, I got there 96% accuracy! Basically, I get here proper trading signal from SL to TP points, so no need to study on Forex market! Yes, they provide their signals into my mobile phone as well as in my Gmail account!

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

I have chosen my broker trade24 because they are giving every possible support to their clients and they have all the trading features which a trader can ever get. With them I can easily make my profit consistent. They are quite fast to solving any trading issues. Till now I did not face any problem with them. I really feel proud to have a broker like this for my trading career.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a healthy trading life with certainly without lowest trading spreads, because the trading spreads can affect the result of our trading with certainly. in my trading career I am very lucky to choose LQDFX which for all time ensures lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life by using any trading strategies with successfully.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I am trading with an ECN broker called Trade12. It is having high technology as well as smooth platform. It provides me the trading facilities to trade with. Though I have the big investment I feel secure with this broker. They have high leverage like more than 1:400, low spread, fast execution, no set up fees. I have the lowest transaction fees with this broker. That’s why I am with this broker for a long time. That’s why I have chosen this broker.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

While choosing a forex broker, search for their websites, Phones, chats, skypes, emails, all that does not count if there is no address. Do not trust on them, join to the broker such as Bprimes who has address on their websites and in real. if a broker does not have any physical address listed on the website on the contract page or anywhere else, where it will visible to visitors, it should sound an alarm in your head.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Without ensuring timely and orderly trade executions no one can achieve his desired success. I have been enjoying better trade execution services from this broker ForexChief via its technically modern trading platform where I can get access to the trading platform from any device, laptop, android or iPhone. Even I have easy entrée to the forex market via its mobile trading application. And without any doubt, this licensed broker is also ensuring me complete capital protection.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Now I am with LQDFX which for all time ensures best trading environment for their clients by providing security of funds , low transaction cost , easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services , free demo trading , lowest trading spreads, minimum margin requirements, flexible trading leverage and much more that always help me to trade with great comfortably.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

The risk of the Forex market is very common. If you are not familiar with the Forex market, you can lose a lot of money in the Forex market. So here, we should invest, before we understand the risk. Many Forex traders invest a lot of money and lose all their capital in one transaction. Now I am trading with a broker called TP Global FX, they have a fast execution system; narrow spread and high leverage. they also have full customer support.

Thread Information