Thread: Student can trade in forex

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Student can trade in forex

Generally many say that student should not think about anything else than study. I think a student can do other thinks besides study if he is mature enough to maintain both. In my point of view forex is the best earning option for students. A student can easily give attention towards his study and also in forex as forex doesn’t require certain time. I joined forex 5 years ago as student for my part time earning option with AAFX. I think that decision stood for me.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex is the only business in the world which a student even a housewife can also do this business. Because trader need not to have any institutional certificate to start this business. Also the best part of forex business for me is its micro investment facility. If I didn’t get the chance for micro investment I would never start forex business. When I was a student I start my forex business with TopFX24 by investing micro amount.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Yes forex can be good for students. They just have to learn the mechanism of trading. Whether you have millions to invest or few hundred, you will only make money if you know how to make profit. First start study and do demo trading. Learn how a strategy work. The most important think I suggest every new trade is they should learn trading psychology. I trade with MaximusFx broker because I find their educational resources very help. I often study them.
    TRADE IN INNOVATIVE MANNER with MaximusFX
    http://en.maximusfx.com/

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex can be the best profession to the traders and as a student I utilize it indeed. I have the highest trading profit which is really quite impossible by other profession or part time jobs. With Trade12 I have several advantages which help me always to lead a nice and happy trading life. I can transact with the broker with the lowest amount of cost, having high trading leverage, narrow floating trading spread ad no restrictions for pending orders.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Yes student can trade in forex market. Actually it is a best opportunity for the student to make money from their home. Now I am trading with CapitalsTrade. it is a regulated and licensed broker. It provides good training resources for the newbie in forex market. It is also providing low tight spreads string form 1pip, high leverage up to 1:500, low transaction cost, swap free ECN account, mt4 trading platform and many more.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Scalpers are fast and don't adhere to any pattern, they might be short in one exchange and after that go long in the following; little open doors are what they target. Scalpers normally tend to work around the bid-ask spread i.e. purchasing on the bid and offering at ask, subsequently making the spread their benefit.
    I am a scalper who is dealing with FreshForex. This is the best and reliable broker you can choose for your trading life no matter if you are newbie or professional trader. Both have many advantages. Also, they provide fund security, data security, ECN platform, lowest spreads, instant execution, high leverage 1000:1, no slippages, no re-quotes, no deposit bonus and 135 financial instruments for profitable trading.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

To most traders, having a benefit target is natural, yet barely anybody contemplates putting a stop loss. The reason for a stop loss is basic yet basic. It is basically a level that guides you to exit the exchange with a worthy loss on the grounds that the exchange isn't going your direction. Awfully ordinarily in my career as a trader and mentor, I have seen incalculable traders explode their accounts basically in light of the fact that they refuse to put a stop loss for each exchange. With regards to trading the forex market, we will never be correct constantly. The reason for a stop loss is to support us, not hurt us.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex trading is for everyone. No matter if you are student, housewife or jobless. The big opportunity you can also take but you need to a trusted broker. The trusted broker named Forex4you I have chosen for my trading as a student. I am doing the short-term trading with this trusted broker and by using their low spread 0 pips, instant trade execution and error free trading environment now I can trade profitably.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

A single trading style won’t give you profit all the time. If a trader is flexible about trading styles, it’s the best for him. This quality works as a weapon to the way of traders’ success. Eurotrader ensures all necessary trading facilities to traders.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex can be a good opportunity for students because they can trade Forex sitting at home. Apart from that Forex can be started with little investment and brokers serves traders with wide range of trading facilities. FXOpulence broker allows traders with more than 400 technical tools and narrow trading spread. They provide 1:500 leverage, narrow trading spread and superior fast execution.

Thread Information